Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Bookings for the Lincoln Show in September are now being taken on the Out & About web site.
Is there an allocated camping area for MotorhomeFun at this show ???

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Brian, do you want to Marshal the Funsters at the show. That way you get the show for free:Smile:

OP
OP
Brisey

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Jim
We are intending to stop off at the show on our way back home from the Lake District. We will not be arriving at Lincoln until the Saturday morning and so marshaling is not a possibility. We are quite willing to help out once we arrive.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Freestyle

Free Member
Oct 5, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
30+
Lincoln Steam Fair

We are going to this but not arriving early enough to organise. Sorry!
Anyone else going anyway? We will be there most likely Sat.
Derek:thumb:

OP
OP
Brisey

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Freestyle

Our tickets arrived this weekend, see you there.:thumb:

Dingray

Free Member
Dec 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
CB
Exp
Since 2000
Hi Brian, do you want to Marshal the Funsters at the show. That way you get the show for free:Smile:

Hi Jim
I hope to arrive Thursday afternoon, what do the marshals job entail ? There was a club section at Pickering but no marshall. If you need one let me know the details by E-mail as I will be booking this weekend
Ray

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi can anyone post a link for ticket purchasing on the web xxxxx

Many thanks

We will make it if only for a few hours, especially as our mh has been out of use all summer

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Link Removed

there you go

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
We're thinking (seriously) about coming out to play. This would be the first show, well we did pop into Malvern Sunday but without the 'van, fun but depressing, as we didn't have the 'van and couldn't have if we'd wanted due to work:Angry:

Anyway, we'd have to come up on Friday night so, what's the go at these dos re arrival, any time limit etc and what about departure, as we'd need to get off Sunday afternoon/evening, this work thing really does b****r up motorhoming doesn't it?:Angry::Angry:

Is the club going to be represented/have a pitch etc or are there not enogh going?

I'm getting that newbie feeling:Eeek:

Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Lincoln

WE are going for the weekend got our tickets this morning,we have only been to Pickering show before but our son lives near Lincoln so we can kill two birds with one stone.Just booked for the NEC in October staying on the Caravan Club site for 2 nights so that is our shows for this year

Freestyle

Free Member
Oct 5, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
30+
Lincoln Motor Home Show

:ROFLMAO: I thought you were all talking about the steam fair! Went to that anyway!
Still hoping to get to the Motor home show as well.
Will there be a rally there? Would be great if there was as we have been too busy motor home-ing all over the place including a 2 month motor home exchange to New Zealand!
Would be great to meet up again ::bigsmile:
Derek (Freestyle)

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
We sent booking form off today to get our £10 disount for subs to MMM, so thurs to monday to total cost bargin at £27 i thinks not booked for sat night entertainment so hope to see some of you there,

Carl Helen & Ethan

Scunny-Arfie

Free Member
Sep 21, 2008
Scunthorpe
Funster No
Just booked online but couldnt find a box to tick + pay for the saturday night show. Rang the enquiries desk + they tell me the night show is fully booked ( why wasn't it on their website) after explaining i lived near enough to visit (20 miles) by car, without the entertainment what was the point of camping so a refund has been given.
Was hoping to camp, drink, be entertained + meet more members but looks like a day trip for me now, big shame because i so much wanted to meet many more members, maybe another meet i will.

Hope all of you who are camping have a whale of a time.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back