Rally Chat 15th To 22nd June Bagwell Farm "weymouth". (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Change to official printed welcome letter.... wot U will get wen yoo come.

17 seater Mini Bus Booked...

Friday eve Fish Bar-B-Q..... Available Deep fat Fried Fish and Chip`s or Bar-B-Q`d Fish & Chip`s..

Change of Plan
Please note the Cheese & Wine get together will be on Tuesday 16th and the Soup & Roll on Wednesday 17th.
Thursday`s Mini Bus
I hope to take the first group to Portland Bill leaving site at 10am and drop, back to site for 2nd group 11am approx, and drop at Portland Bill. Then take the first group from Portland Bill to Weymouth, returning to Portland Bill & collecting the 2nd group and dropping off in Weymouth.
Pickup from Weymouth for return to site will be from the Boat Slipway behind Debenhams.. First group at 4pm and 2nd group at 5pm.
Hope you can understand this, cos I am confused.
Mo

.Dont forget your Hippy gear for Saturday Night Hog Roast (Summer Solstice.. ) :drink::beerchug::party2:

Any donations for Saturday night Raffle gratefully received.. (All proceeds to Julia`s House Hospice for Children..)

Any members who have a talent, Singing, Instrument playing welcome..

I could not get any entertainment booked... :crying:

.PS.......... Jim has kindly lent us one of his tent`s/Marquee`s for this event... So we will have plenty of cover should the weather change..

My thanks to all who have offered to bring Gazebo`s,,, and special thanks to tremybach (Ed) for offering to bring Jim`s tent down for this event.. :clap2::cheers:

Last edited:

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Hell fire and damnation! Thought I had managed to miss cheese & vino by turning up Tuesday!:cautious:

Daisie

Free Member
Jul 23, 2014
Selston , Notts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 vans in 40yrs
question?
1/ take it you do not need my freestanding awning now you have jims tent.
2/ the minibus on Thursday, was I supposed to have booked two places 0r is it queue and get on in turn when seat available? If need to book then 2 seats please.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
question?
1/ take it you do not need my freestanding awning now you have jims tent.
2/ the minibus on Thursday, was I supposed to have booked two places 0r is it queue and get on in turn when seat available? If need to book then 2 seats please.

Hi Daisie....... thanks for the offer, but I think we will be OK... don`t want people bringing gear that wont be used.. (y)

I will be doing 2 trip`s to Portland and 2 to Weymouth so all should/will be accommodated,....

If need be I will do 3 trips... (y)

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Hell fire and damnation! Thought I had managed to miss cheese & vino by turning up Tuesday!:cautious:
Judge don't be difficult or are you trying to confuse Sir Mo? Why would you want to avoid cheese and wine the staples of life itself !(y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
If you are short of entertainment then I can sing.

It would not, however, be musical entertainment.........:blush:

D

DM14742

Deleted User
Mo you are enough entertainment without booking any more:LOL: BTW many thanks for doing all the Taxi-ing for us, its most appreciated. (y)

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Mo you are enough entertainment without booking any more:LOL: BTW many thanks for doing all the Taxi-ing for us, its most appreciated. (y)

Don`t thank me Jez.............. You have not seen my driving....:Eeek:

17, Sick Bag`s and 17 incontinent Pads given free of charge for each trip.... :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
We've had a couple of weeks of not knowing whether we could make any meets with my dad being in hospital. This afternoon he's been transferred to a physio rehab unit so all being well we'll be joining you next week :clap: ........
Les went to the Fix -it Meet on his lonesome and mentioned that lots of members had large Fun signs with their names on....where do you get them from please (unless we decide to be incognito:cool:)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
We've had a couple of weeks of not knowing whether we could make any meets with my dad being in hospital. This afternoon he's been transferred to a physio rehab unit so all being well we'll be joining you next week :clap: ........
Les went to the Fix -it Meet on his lonesome and mentioned that lots of members had large Fun signs with their names on....where do you get them from please (unless we decide to be incognito:cool:)
That's good news; not least because we are dying to see if you really do look like a woollen sock resting on a pan of baked beans..... :imoutahere:

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
I think there is a link for you to print off ......how helpful am I.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
lots of members had large Fun signs with their names on....where do you get them from please

Hi Debs, they can be requested from Jim on his rally attendance form.
If you are attending the rally at Corfe Castle come and see us we may be able to sort a temporary one for you.
Brisey & Pamelaaar.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
That's good news; not least because we are dying to see if you really do look like a woollen sock resting on a pan of baked beans..... :imoutahere:
Of course, it's a self portrait:makeup: complete with the red lippy.....
@big map .....yep, very helpful:giggler:, Les actually had a go on the forum but could only find the sticker link (and we have one of those)@Brisey :thanks3:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Of course, it's a self portrait:makeup: complete with the red lippy.....
@big map .....yep, very helpful:giggler:, Les actually had a go on the forum but could only find the sticker link (and we have one of those)@Brisey :thanks3:
I could scan and print one of ours with the appropriate names (maybe......) and laminate it if you want

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
And don`t forget your name badges....

Otherwise it will be Hiya "Mate".... "Love" or "Petal" from me ..:RollEyes:

I got a memory like a Donkey... :nod: :nod: :giggler:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
And don`t forget your name badges....

Otherwise it will be Hiya "Mate".... "Love" or "Petal" from me ..:RollEyes:

I got a memory like a Donkey... :nod: :nod: :giggler:

haven't got any of them either.........(n)
Although I'm very tempted to comment about you being like a donkey - I'm not going to...:imoutahere:

Daisie

Free Member
Jul 23, 2014
Selston , Notts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 vans in 40yrs
In the part of the world I live in now it would be
"Hello Luv Duck or Chuck"
pronounced Luuurrrvv, Duurrrk or Chuuuurrrkk..
sometimes all three.
and bucket is buuurrrkeett

Being an E17 girl more like "Hiya"

Whatever smile nod and mumble

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
In the part of the world I live in now it would be
"Hello Luv Duck or Chuck"
pronounced Luuurrrvv, Duurrrk or Chuuuurrrkk..
sometimes all three.
and bucket is buuurrrkeett

Being an E17 girl more like "Hiya"

Whatever smile nod and mumble
I don't know what you mean......:Eeek::rofl:.....and I think I must live quite close by

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
As I understand it, The reinactment guy`s and Girls will be camped in the rally field next to us..

So hope fully there will be some old vehicles to look at.. also this may be of interest to some.. (y) Taken from Dorset Echo..
..........................................................................................

.While Armed Forces Day is marked in the UK on Saturday, June 27, proceedings in Weymouth start the weekend before when there is a historic military vehicle display and convoy, a flypast and beach re-enactment display on Saturday, June 20. The following day sees an open air church service and veterans parade along the seafront, led by HM Royal Marines Band.

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/13324090.Armed_Forces_Day_returns_to_Weymouth/?ref=ebln

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
And Colin Firth has just been spotted in Portland

CHNVDLwUUAAHz9Q.jpg:large