Swift Talk (1 Viewer)

May 24, 2014
North Devon
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
Since 2013
Had one or two minor hic-cups with the Autocruise Accent that made me approach the Swift (Motorhomes) web site and link into their owners page (Swift Talk) . Both times I have recieved real positive support and advice through what I assume is their trouble shooter Tom Anderton so I wanted to give him and them a very big thank you through this Forum too.

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
Had one or two minor hic-cups with the Autocruise Accent that made me approach the Swift (Motorhomes) web site and link into their owners page (Swift Talk) . Both times I have recieved real positive support and advice through what I assume is their trouble shooter Tom Anderton so I wanted to give him and them a very big thank you through this Forum too.

I had a problem , posted on the forum ( on Christmas day may i add) and got replies from 2 Swift employees. They took charge of my problem and it was sorted pronto.

So hear here.

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
I am a member on there too. Its a sleepy backwater of the internet compared to Fun of course but useful. Pretty good that Swift staff respond to queries and help with problems.

Paul

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back