Free Member
Jun 6, 2015
Cleethorpes
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
i m a newbie
Nice to be on here, just looking at possibly converting a van into a motorhome or buying one completed, either way it will be to live in . I am a bit of a music fanatic and play and gig a lot . Just wondered if many on here live full time in time in their motorhomes and their thoughts on it? Hope your all good ,thanks in advance, all the best campers,milly

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Confused from Devon asks are you male or female? Either way welcome to the forum. I have done a stint of fulltiming in a converted furniture lorry, not exactly a blend in stealth van, hee hee.

OP
OP
M

milly the kid

Free Member
Jun 6, 2015
Cleethorpes
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
i m a newbie
Ha ha, I m male wildman . I ve got an Luton ldv convoy but I think It ll be too big to convert . Did you get on ok full time in it ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

milly the kid

Free Member
Jun 6, 2015
Cleethorpes
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
i m a newbie
Thanks jolly Rodger, I LL need some serious help converting it ! Ha ha I ll have loads of questions coming up for the people on here

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Ha ha, I m male wildman . I ve got an Luton ldv convoy but I think It ll be too big to convert . Did you get on ok full time in it ?
cannot be too big to fulltime really unless you want to tour a lot of small places. Full timing can be done in everything from an Iveco daily upwards to an artic conversion. Remember unless you have a base, store someplace you have to carry everything you may need summer and winter, space and payload is king. It all depends on how/where you live.

OP
OP
M

milly the kid

Free Member
Jun 6, 2015
Cleethorpes
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
i m a newbie
Thanks Wildman, really appreciate the advice. Yea i m lucky I ve got a good storage place for loads of stuff. I m just in.planning stages atm but hopefully it LL go fine , thanks again

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Hi from Eastbourne and :welc:
Quite a few full timers on here so they will be able to answer all your questions (y)

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Hi Milly welcome to the fun

:welc:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun