Ahem, Nice Growler, Courtesy Of Vanbitz! (1 Viewer)

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
[since corrected with assistance from Techno] Well, that submission was premature, story of my life! :whistle: That title was supposed to read "courtesy of...", not "cour test", bloody corrective text and fat fingers don't mix.

Firstly, I was going to say I'm not inclined to submit "high five" like accolades and plaudits unless there is good cause to do so.

However, on the cusp of our first continental excursion, realising the van lacks security late into proceedings, Vanbitz made a special effort to find a space to accommodate a short notice install of a Strikeback system. Included was a night on their great campsite.

The outcome - on reflection, given I was going for standard Strikeback with some additional options, that was spitting distance away from the full blown Growler in price, so we went with that instead!

So many thanks to the team at Vanbitz for sorting us out, talking through the options, and the great install job today! Not forgetting the Funster discount of course! :)(y)

Unfortunately for Cindy, her "Growler" is now the topic of much comment down the fire station... ;)

Last edited:

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Looks like predictive text correction fubar'd your post. Always read it twice before the submit button :LOL:

Unfortunately the edit title function does not work and @Jim hasn't fixed it yet.

OP
OP
RowleyBirkinQC

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Yes indeed, as per the edit, it was a horrible combination of fat fingered premature submission and corrective text. Not sure how/if title can be edited?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Yes indeed, as per the edit, it was a horrible combination of fat fingered premature submission and corrective text. Not sure how/if title can be edited?
Only the OP you can edit the title and the tab is top right of your post from memory but it doesn't make the changes you submit.

OP
OP
RowleyBirkinQC

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Thanks, the option under "Thread Tools" to edit title seems to have worked.

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
Copious amounts of Red Biddy,has me spelling like a Super Stir...ooops STAR!!.
Bea Tag

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I thought a growler was a sausage?????????????????????

OP
OP
RowleyBirkinQC

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Um, I wasn't thinking of that link, which is informative and product related, I was in more of an urban slang / Bo Selecta theme...

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Rowley, having had a Growler fitted six weeks ago I can only give you what has become the standard Bassett brief.....'When showing orf to friends and associates always stand outside!' The Van Bitz blurb about LOUD is not bubbles..................jeez that hurt, but at least I is alive man!:D
Good money well spent! Cheers again Eddie and crew!(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back