39 Nights To Go Til Full Time Status (1 Viewer)

Gin Palace

Free Member
Apr 30, 2015
Cambridge
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero
Exp
Newbie!
How exciting have fun! We are about to do the same in 67 days! Can't wait!
Where are you off to?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

teensvan99

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Margate
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
It is the best thing you can do. Glad you did not sell your house. We full timed for 7 1/2 years until my health stopped us or we would still be going on after 10 years. Enjoy every moment. Fantastic way of life..

steve & ann. ---------------- teensvan

Steveboy

Free Member
Oct 13, 2011
Wherever my wheels stop.
Funster No
MH
Rapido 972M
Exp
Fulltime since 2011
I did same. Been fulltime since my tenants occupancy Dec 2011. Great way of life.
Blog, if you're interested is at - steveandtanyaswoofspot.blogspot.com

OP
OP
Nigel&Debbie

Nigel&Debbie

Free Member
Nov 20, 2012
Full Timer
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
since Jan 2013
How exciting have fun! We are about to do the same in 67 days! Can't wait!
Where are you off to?

we are staying in uk until end of sept then off then benidorm and benacassim before xmas and portugal after xmas. Further down the road we want to do norway, sweden finland and greece. Exciting times

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
if i may suggest just head for somewhere above sagunt . and just slowly drift down the coast . book nowhere and just have an adventure . buy the mapamax map book on amazon . just follow the coast on the closest road to the sea . have an adventure , your adventure . dont follow blogs etc . just do it yourself .forget being any where at fixed times just enjoy the slow adventure .

OP
OP
Nigel&Debbie

Nigel&Debbie

Free Member
Nov 20, 2012
Full Timer
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
since Jan 2013
if i may suggest just head for somewhere above sagunt . and just slowly drift down the coast . book nowhere and just have an adventure . buy the mapamax map book on amazon . just follow the coast on the closest road to the sea . have an adventure , your adventure . dont follow blogs etc . just do it yourself .forget being any where at fixed times just enjoy the slow adventure .

Already have the mapamax on your recomendation. No real plans other than to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle. I will no doubt have to pick your brains so I can benifit like @DBK has during his trips(y)

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
well it all depends how you are entering spain .
mind i have views on france as well.
but as plymouth is just up the road i try to miss france . its expensive these days . and cold in november when i leave uk .
isay if landing at santander . its dodgey could go west or south .
in november south to the canyon . but september ???????
take a ferry to france single . do brittany . then down to perigeaux then sarlat de caneda ,gourdon,toulose , andorra . then barcelona then follow the sea . slowly. you may wanty to miss barcelona head for sitges . but really find your own way . slowly . slowly.
nice parking just outside gourdon . saverdun . just past saverdun head back to the town on the rh road back to town . nice stop there. axe le thermes incredible . hot water runs down the streets .
andorra if you havent been the drive up is incredible .
i,m sure you will have a great adventure .
once on the coa hug the sea . really closest road to the sea . others race on by but hug the sea . go in every village . look at real life . might even see you some where .
you cant miss us we have a big line of cara behind . we only drive at 30 mph on a good day . ha ha .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back