Motorhome & Caravan Accessory Outlets (1 Viewer)

BeeSea

Free Member
May 8, 2014
Congleton
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
A couple of years...France/Spain/Portugal and Blighty
We've just set off on our first MH trip (4 month lap of the UK) from the Midlands and we "provisioned" our new-to-us MH at Jacksons of Arley just outside Cov/Nuneaton. Excellent store/range and prices. After 2 weeks we now know what else we need (!) so need suggestions as to where we can find a large and extensive supplier down in Somerset/Devon/Cornwall. Do we know of a listing of the MH/Van accessory superstores around the country??

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Upvote 0

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
The company details I'm placing I have never used them before, and not sure what your looking for, so I'm posting it purely for info, if it helps good, if not no probs, I have no connection with them at all, but looking at something I want to purchase from them in the near future

www.somersetcamping.co.uk

Upvote 0

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
What do you actually need? Quite often you can buy things much more cheaply in supermarkets and other independent shops. As soon as you say "caravan/motorhome" it adds a few quid to the price!

Denise

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Apr 20, 2015
Blenheim, New Zealand
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I am a newbie
Agree Jacksons of Old Arley have a great stock of accessories and staff very helpful.
Have a great trip, may see you somewhere as we are going to be travelling around UK for three months.
Only picked up our motorhome two weeks ago. Great so happy.

Upvote 0

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Err - Jackson's is local to us and we live diagonally opposite Pedleys Caravans - and we actually find these days that quite a few things are as cheap, sometimes cheaper, in Pedleys TBH. Admittedly they are not as big and don't stock the variety of stuff that Jackson's do - but even so, it's sadly still a shadow of its former self these days.

Used to go in there just for a look and would always find something I hadn't realised I needed LOL - that's not the case these days, simply because the amount of stock - and what they stock - has reduced so much. probably because there are far fewer manufacturers, I expect so - which is also sad.

They do tend to be a tad more knowledgeable at Old Arley though.

Wasn't there somewhere elsewhere - Cotswold Camping was it?? - that was equally huge?

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back