Free Member
May 14, 2015
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
toyota lightace
Exp
im a newbie
please can anyone tell me if these stickers are still available.......sent off sae ....22may 2015.......sent of query to ask when I could expect it to arrive.........only to realize that this may have all expired............way back when...............hmmmmmmmmm will be disappointed if I cannot get one......was so looking forward to displaying it...........can some funster tell me whats what..............many thanks.....I WOULD LIKE A STICKER......DAPPLEDUCK

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
So say it was delivered to our place on the 26th at the earliest probably the 27th or 28th given our remote location and the fact there was a bank holiday. There are only three working days between now and then I think you are worrying too much :) Especially so as we only got back last night from 5 days away and probably haven't even opened your letter yet :)

OP
OP
dappleduck

dappleduck

Free Member
May 14, 2015
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
toyota lightace
Exp
im a newbie
humble humble....sorry,,,sorry......just wondered when to expect sticker.....so went on sticker site read the first few pages......wnt to what I thought was last page...(it obviously wasn't...computer jip) and saw date 2011...????hmmmmmmmmmmmmm it stated unwatched thread....hmmmmmmmmmmm confused...........hope it was just a senior moment.and not the start of me going QUACKERS..........no hurry............I was just so disappointed that I may have missed having a sticker..................am I now barred........very much hope not......this site is so good with lots of interesting people and topics...............wow.....blotted my copy book already............is my apology accepted???????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> grovel, grovel............xxxxxxx I wasn't complaining. just asking..............dappleduck.................hmmmmmmmmmm

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: Jim

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Methinks you need to de-stress I reckon Dapple ;)
Breath deeply, smile a lot and .. reeeelllaaaxxxxxxxxxxx (y)

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Count to ten and C...H....I......L....L. (y) :D :LOL:

OP
OP
dappleduck

dappleduck

Free Member
May 14, 2015
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
toyota lightace
Exp
im a newbie
hmmmmmm......every so often one feels like one suddenly needs to disappear into a deep crevasse............across the frozen wastes of Antarctica..................dappleduck

Reactions: Jim
OP
OP
dappleduck

dappleduck

Free Member
May 14, 2015
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
toyota lightace
Exp
im a newbie
whey hey//////////Gerry 19 what this about sticker for the outside.............oh...now that would be brilliant....a large large one to stick on the rear of vehicle would be great........happy camping......the sun is coming at the weekend.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sorry we only sell those at shows and rallies. I don't sell them online because we'd have to charge too much, 50p for the sticker, paypal adds another 22p, 20p for an envelope, and 60p for a stamp and 6 miles to the post office :)

However if you can't wait you could put a 50p postage stamp along with a SAE in an envelope we could send you one :) Remember this is only for the exterior stickers, the interior windscreen stickers are free.

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Sorry we only sell those at shows and rallies. I don't sell them online because we'd have to charge too much, 50p for the sticker, paypal adds another 22p, 20p for an envelope, and 60p for a stamp and 6 miles to the post office :)

However if you can't wait you could put a 50p postage stamp along with a SAE in an envelope we could send you one :) Remember this is only for the exterior stickers, the interior windscreen stickers are free.
Well, as you know I am rather impatient! Are you at Misterton @Jim ? If so I can wait till then!

OP
OP
dappleduck

dappleduck

Free Member
May 14, 2015
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
toyota lightace
Exp
im a newbie
six miles to post office???????????my you are in the sticks. ill send my homing pigeon...save a journey to p.o. ......on second thoughts.....envelopes and stamps will b on its way to you next week if not sooner.....many thanks. you all keep shinning and smiling................dappleduck

OP
OP
dappleduck

dappleduck

Free Member
May 14, 2015
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
toyota lightace
Exp
im a newbie
ohhhhhh bailey 58............I find most people interesting.......your banter s good.......................keep smiling........im atemptng t get tgrips h this mchine whch appear to have a mind oits own.......its all gone haywire.....getting exasperated now.........

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back