On An Adventure Before Dementia! (1 Viewer)

Gin Palace

Free Member
Apr 30, 2015
Cambridge
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero
Exp
Newbie!
Hello funsters
I've finally subscribed to this fab site packed with info from such a friendly bunch!
My hubby and I are leaving the rat race given notice on our jobs mine for 13 yrs and hubby's for 37 yrs and just bought our first Motorhome Bolero 722fb and are leaving the UK in our flip flops in search of Warmer climes and going to start living!
We hope to meet some you along the way for a drink or three! Look out for our yellow smiley sticker in its pride of place!
Rachel and Neil

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Hello Gin Palace, hopefully we will bump into you - see if you live up to your name :beerchug:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Brill, welcome to the forum, do be aware it is illegal to drive in flip flops in many countries. Hee hee

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
Welcome aboard and enjoy your trip.
At the end of it remember.....
Alzheimer's ain't that bad.....
"You're always meeting people you've never met before"

Enjoy the craic.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome from a pitch a few yards from a beach in Spain. But I'm wearing Crocs! Will you speak to me if we ever meet? :)

OP
OP
Gin Palace

Gin Palace

Free Member
Apr 30, 2015
Cambridge
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero
Exp
Newbie!
Welcome from a pitch a few yards from a beach in Spain. But I'm wearing Crocs! Will you speak to me if we ever meet? :)
Ooh depends on the colour! which site are you on? Lucky you!

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Ooh depends on the colour! which site are you on? Lucky you!
Near Sagunto, north of Valencia, having spent the last 5 days in the Vall de Laguar, inland from Dénia and a fabulous area which we will go back to. More detail in the last couple of pages here. Broken Link Removed

Worth searching here for folks' accounts of their travels, I find them invaluable for getting ideas on where to go and places to visit.

And I have two pairs of Crocs, a green pair for outside and some luminous yellow ones for inside the MH!

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Maybe... but who has ever been caught?

JJ :cool:
Does it matter? the reason it is illegal is because it is potentially dangerous. As newbies the OP may not be aware of that. Mind I am aware that in the OP flip flops was said in jest, and knowing that I added a laugh after my post. My feeble attempt at a laugh after the fact, yes I know comedy is a serious business .

OP
OP
Gin Palace

Gin Palace

Free Member
Apr 30, 2015
Cambridge
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero
Exp
Newbie!
Does it matter? the reason it is illegal is because it is potentially dangerous. As newbies the OP may not be aware of that. Mind I am aware that in the OP flip flops was said in jest, and knowing that I added a laugh after my post. My feeble attempt at a laugh after the fact, yes I know comedy is a serious business .
I was joking too!

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Driving in any footwear, or bare feet, is potentially dangerous... I still take the risk though!

But don't worry Rachel and Neil... your chances of having your footwear exaimined by the Portuguese police are very slim indeed!

JJ :cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back