DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I'm playing around to find the best way to show a route recorded by a GPS of a walk we did yesterday.

What can you see if you click on this link? Does it ask you to register or login to view it? Many thanks in anticipation.

Broken Link Removed

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
It shows the route @DBK , under "Routes by Users", with a useful route profile too (and it invites comments - be warned!)
7km/ 170hm? - just checking that it's not a 'sample', but although I could open an account there doesn't seem any need to register or log in.

Reactions: DBK
OP
OP
DBK

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
It shows the route @DBK , under "Routes by Users", with a useful route profile too (and it invites comments - be warned!)
I can imagine the comments from this lot - " did anyone break a limb on this walk?". But many thanks, I just wanted to be sure the route could be shared and folk didn't need to be registered. It can be done on Google maps I recall but I think you need a google identity to view it, which not everyone will have.

There is a rogue point on the route, my fault for switching on recording before the GPS had worked out where it was!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
I lost several pounds just looking at your journey..... please provide several more for my dietary needs and exercise are crying out for another chance to burn off the calories. Thank you!
Alan

OP
OP
DBK

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
@DBK gratee but I would dishabille comments if you can bill
Not sure I can on that site. I'm not familiar with it, I used to use a different one but they did a major upgrade and now it doesn't work with touchscreens, which was something of a backward step I fear.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back