"you Have Been Banned For The Following Reason: Spam" (1 Viewer)

Rapido740F

Free Member
May 30, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
10 Years
Hi There,

I recently joined the forum and posted in the Motorhomes for sale board and was asked by some members to upload photos.

I must have posted too many as when I tried to respond to someone I got the message "You have been banned for the following reason: Spam"

I had no intention of spamming the board and apologise for this, I had read through the rules and the only referencing to spam I found was advertising companies.

I can't find any way of getting in touch with administrators or getting my old account unbanned so I have started this new one, I apologise again if this is a mistake also.

Could anyone advise what to do? I have relisted my advert on the board but I won't post any photos this time.

Regards,

Caz

OP
OP
Rapido740F

Rapido740F

Free Member
May 30, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
10 Years
Hi thanks for that.

Someone has just suggested that it may be because I posted in the classifieds section without being a subscriber. If that is the case, I hope to have rectified that having just paid for a subscription.

I would have happily done so before had I known.

Caz

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
A warm welcome to "Motorhomefun"... :welc:

We are not as bad as we look or sound.. :wink:

Are you getting another, when you have sold... (y)

OP
OP
Rapido740F

Rapido740F

Free Member
May 30, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
10 Years
A warm welcome to "Motorhomefun"... :welc:

We are not as bad as we look or sound.. :wink:

Are you getting another, when you have sold... (y)

Thanks Old-mo.

It is unlikely, we have had this one since 2005 and it was purchased spur of the moment to tour Europe and it has certainly done it's job. We have purchased a home in Central Europe that we made our base of operations in recent years and are looking to buy a car to keep at the house permanently that doesn't require us to return it to the UK for an MOT every year.

That being said, there are some nice ones for sale right now and smaller than the one we have so who knows what will happen, it has certainly been fun to own one.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi there Caz, can see Jim has sorted this out for you and you are a full member , Good Luck with the sale of your Motorhome and your new home. :)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
It's in the rules, only fully paid up Funsters can advertise. Now you are legitimate - advertise away!

Jan 20, 2015
Fife
Funster No
MH
Bessacar 454
Exp
Since 2013
Just been reading through this forum and it appears that I am missing a couple of forums myself . Is it the case that I have been banned , if so , why and for how long .

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Just been reading through this forum and it appears that I am missing a couple of forums myself . Is it the case that I have been banned , if so , why and for how long .
If your A payed up member and get banned your names in red. Yours isn't , so your not. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back