28ft Winnebago Brave any good ??? recommend or not ?? (1 Viewer)

do1977

Free Member
Oct 28, 2008
where i park up
Funster No
MH
A class rv
i am thinking of getting a rv i have seen a 28ft Winnebago Brave 1994 i iwant to sleep 6 or 7 in it
i want something spacious inside and comfortable as i do suffer with a bad back,and need it to be comfy to sit in as well
this is diesel the one i am looking at i have been told they are better on mpg , and i have been told this one does 17mpg
would anyone recommend this rv , it seems to be in good condition with no damp,what would you pay for something of this age with a motorbike rack on the back??

it has a gas generator,large fridge with seperate freezer , 3 doubles and a single bed and air con throughout
thanks

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
The name means quality...............enough said :winky:

As far as price...............I would guess at anywhere between £7,000 up to £15,000 depending on cosmetics, condition inside and out, mileage, service history, owners, spec and m.o.t/tax.

And remember deisel is more expensive than petrol so it's swings and roundabouts mate.......Mine runs on LPG :D

If in doubt then get it AA/RAC Checked.

Got any pics?

Boo

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

do1977

Free Member
Oct 28, 2008
where i park up
Funster No
MH
A class rv
it is up for £12000 and i know the guy that owns it it has done under 40 000 miles and uses it 3 weeks a year and it can carry a super bike on the rack that i have not seen before

The name means quality...............enough said :winky:

As far as price...............I would guess at anywhere between £7,000 up to £15,000 depending on cosmetics, condition inside and out, mileage, service history, owners, spec and m.o.t/tax.

Got any pics?

Boo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
it is up for £12000 and i know the guy that owns it it has done under 40 000 miles and uses it 3 weeks a year and it can carry a super bike on the rack that i have not seen before

So it's average price............might come for 10kish if he wants shut fast :winky:
Now THAT would be a bargain I recon.........what alot for such a little eh?

errrrmmm......any pics ?:Blush:

Boo

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
BUMP!

Not fussed for the look of the Braves, don't like dinnet type layouts, HOWEVER, a chance encounter with a 97 28ft Brave has seriously changed all that, so I too would be interested in peoples opinions/observations both on the earlier 90's and later ones. There appeared to be a change around '96, but it appears largely cosmetic.

Si.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back