Brittany Ferries Discount Code Here!!! (1 Viewer)

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Having just joined the 'Club Voyage' and paid my membership fees, my membership number is now available as a discount code for 'my friends and family' wishing to get a 10% discount on any Brittany Ferry crossing (y)(y)(y)

PM me if you wish to use it!

...........you're welcome:cheers:

Last edited:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I would advise against publishing it openly. If BF suddenly get a few dozen bookings using the same code they will smell a rat.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
BreweryDave

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
I would advise against publishing it openly. If BF suddenly get a few dozen bookings using the same code they will smell a rat.

Nope - no rats to be smelled, I checked - its for 'friends and family' and there are no limits. (Obviously designed to attract more customers) So its a win win.(y) I'm sure they will be very happy to get a few dozen bookings - so fill yer boots!

....after all - you're all my friends!

O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
Just read the terms of membership agreement.
Please note the following before using Dave's code.

"Friends and family discounts are designed with the intent to be used by those close to you as an added value benefit of membership. Promoting or advertising this membership benefit via websites, internet forums and elsewhere is strictly prohibited, and considered a breach of your membership. Friends and family discounts are limited to 15 per membership."

Thought there had to be a restriction somewhere Dave but thanks for thinking of everyone.

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Nope - no rats to be smelled, I checked - its for 'friends and family' and there are no limits. (Obviously designed to attract more customers) So its a win win.(y) I'm sure they will be very happy to get a few dozen bookings - so fill yer boots!

....after all - you're all my friends!
I'm afraid DBK is correct and I have experienced this personally.
I innocently put my BF Club Voyage number in a post on the Dark Side and as a result many people used it and eventually BF suspended my account. I couldn't even get a discount on my own booking!
BF had traced the source of the leak and emailed me with a link to the offending post and told me that until it was removed my discount facility was suspended. I did manage to get the web admin to remove the post but it was a hassle.
In any case, the discount is limited to 15 uses in a year now (it used to be unlimited uses but a maximum credit to your account of £150 regardless of how many had used the code).
So my advice Dave is to get JIm to delete the post or pull the thread.

rapido convert

Free Member
Feb 26, 2015
knutsford cheshire
Funster No
MH
A class rapido 996m
Exp
since 07
Hi Dave I'll be your bezzy mate if you'll be so good as to pm the code to me lol.
In palamos Spain until late summer then back to Uk for a couole of months before heading to Portugal for winter. Hope to cross paths with you in the not too distant future, Andy and Angela

Solujon

Free Member
Dec 17, 2014
South Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Having just joined the 'Club Voyage' and paid my membership fees, my membership number is now available as a discount code for 'my friends and family' wishing to get a 10% discount on any Brittany Ferry crossing (y)(y)(y)

PM me if you wish to use it!

...........you're welcome:cheers:

Solujon

Free Member
Dec 17, 2014
South Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Please Dave Bf seem to have the monopoly now Ld have gone. Could you Pm me the code.

Oct 5, 2014
somerset
Funster No
MH
firebrand campervan
Exp
we also have a brittany ferries france membership(no use for spanish crossings)pm us if you would like the number

airstreamguy

Free Member
Jan 20, 2016
Newbury
Funster No
MH
Airstream caravan
Exp
Since 2014
Hi guys, I'm a newbie but have been a member of BF for a couple of years. I haven't used my code enough so all my friends of the motorhome community can contact me for the details if you are interested. Enjoy.

Erika

Free Member
Feb 3, 2016
UK
Funster No
MH
don't own one yet
Exp
newbie. family with motorhome
Hello everyone, would anyone please share their Brittany ferries club voyage code with me? I'm planning a family trip to Spain with the family...

Erika

Free Member
Feb 3, 2016
UK
Funster No
MH
don't own one yet
Exp
newbie. family with motorhome
sorry... just looking to save a few quid on an expensive trip :blusher:

jen

Free Member
Jul 14, 2016
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
Hi guys, I'm a newbie but have been a member of BF for a couple of years. I haven't used my code enough so all my friends of the motorhome community can contact me for the details if you are interested. Enjoy.
Hi, I'm planning a trip to Spain and would really appreciate your code, friend.:)

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
The OP was a year ago and no doubt the warnings about sharing still stand. It would be nice if new members introduced themselves and even paid their subs which would give them some great benefits and information and maybe share their own experiences before asking for codes. Just saying.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
The OP was a year ago and no doubt the warnings about sharing still stand. It would be nice if new members introduced themselves and even paid their subs which would give them some great benefits and information and maybe share their own experiences before asking for codes. Just saying.
Some people want 'owt for nowt'!;)

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
I really get PO with first posts asking for codes, asking for help I'm happy with eg. I've just bought yardda yardda and can't do this or that is ok but the code ones light the blue touch paper with me. :mad:

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
I really get PO with first posts asking for codes, asking for help I'm happy with eg. I've just bought yardda yardda and can't do this or that is ok but the code ones light the blue touch paper with me. :mad:
Paul de stress!!!! You've just passed your stress test !!:Dme too it's such a cheek! I've not dare to ask and I've paid!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back