Motorhome And Campervan Legisation In Spain (1 Viewer)

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
to be honest many of us got a copy in 08 . unfortunately that article is a bit miss leading . it wasnt the traffic department of the police it was pere navarro olivilla the interior minister that issued it.
it should have gone to all in authority . shame it got left in desks etc and not issued to all police etc .
i have a copy here sent to me from the minister office also one in catalan issued by josep perez moya .
it is at the moment all under review in spain and things listed on it are being revised . hopefully a new statement will be made soon .
it did change a few things for awhile but at the moment things are getting a bit harder again in spain for m,homers .
but good on you taking interest on behalf of us all.
keep eyes and ears open for more info. and pass it on when ever you can .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
dont forget to look and use the n332a route . its the older road. much more exciting .
small buy passable .

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
I received this from MoMo this afternoon.

Hi John:
You may have already seen this thread on MHF but if not:
http://n332.es/2015/05/23/motorhome-and-campervan-legislation/
In 2008 I translated and uploaded this information to all European MH sites at the request of the ACPasion site.
Alan (VWAlan) always carries this information with him and he says it has been very useful to him.

Since your last email I have been contacting various people regarding Arsenio's claims that the above legislation
not being valid and have been told that he has always claimed this since being ejected from a meeting with the
DVLA and other members of various forums. (Sour grapes?)

The above web site is run by the Spanish Police and I am certain that they would not put false information on
there and they even put links to EU legislation regarding A-Frames, etc.

Hope this will assist you.
Best regards,
Maureen

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
back in 2008 i got arrested at playa cocedores near aguilas . i was parking . i got took to aguilas guardia office . after showing them the paperwork and a telephone to pere navarro olivilla the interior minister i was released with an apology . i deliberately wrote to him before i went to spain so his office had sent me a copy . i already had one as momo had put it all on fun . it was done so they had a record of my receiving it from the interior minister.
the next year the same guardia came round and told us off for having a towel outside . said towel outside camping . towel inside parking .
put kettle on two sugars .
we all had a laugh about it .
it does seem to help but you still can be moved . usually they tell you where it will be ok to stop.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back