Folowers (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
it sounds like some religious cult thin but I was wondering if you can dump your stalkers follower if you want to you can stop stalking following some one why cant you stop the stalkers
why
bill

Mar 11, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2010
Quite agree Bill

I have just the one follower whose profile says he is a 74 year old male but is a read only funster.

I have to say that I was a little bit freaked out when I got the notification that he was following me as it's not anyone that I know, and it's not like I post regularly or anything that interesting.

I've put it down to them accidentally clicking to follow me, possibly on an iPad or something. Well, that's what I keep telling myself, otherwise I go back to being freaked out again. However, I would much rather just stop them following me as it does feel a bit like being stalked.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
I took a twelve week coarse in stalking. The difference being you then shot who you stalked. A fitting finale, I think.........:)(y)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The system is in development and I think the next version of our forum software might take it further. But as it stands at the moment.... Lets say you never want to miss a post made by me, old mo and buttons. If you follow those three people you are easily able to see what they have been saying and doing in Broken Link Removed Following people has other advantages in that you can restrict your blog or albums to just the people you follow. if you find it a useful feature then use it, otherwise ignore (y)

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
Quite agree Bill

I have just the one follower whose profile says he is a 74 year old male but is a read only funster.

How can you tell?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back