Err... hello! (1 Viewer)

Chani

Free Member
Mar 26, 2009
Somerset
Funster No
Hello! Thought I'd better remember my manners and introduce myself! No motorhome yet, so I'm here to learn from you knowledgeable people (and chat of course!). Will be a few years before we're ready to go, but when we do we'll be going full time in a motorhome. (No, we never do things by half, but we do consider things carefully first!) No house to sell, so nothing holding us here except one aspect of our business, which needs more space than a motorhome allows and daily access to a post office! That and some more funds to buy a motorhome :whistle:

bald eagle

Free Member
Jan 30, 2009
here,there and everywhere
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since 1998
Hi chani and :welcome: we are in frome and moment on cl just outside of town
we always come down this way when we have no work.

regards
bald eagle

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
welcome to the fun site, plenty of info on here, just use search to find what you need, if you find nothing in existing threads do feel free to ask. Someone or three will have answer for you. tonight (Thursday) is quiznight in chat, do drop in starts 8pm.
Good luck in your quest for a van, before you ask the general question regarding a suitable van make sure you give us a list of your needs, likes and dislikes. Better still attend a rall or two, Carmathen caravan and motorhome show coming up in April, a lot of us will be attending, so do come look for he funsters banner and say hi
Wildmanfirelogo4-1.jpg

OP
OP
Chani

Chani

Free Member
Mar 26, 2009
Somerset
Funster No
Hi chani and :welcome: we are in frome and moment on cl just outside of town
we always come down this way when we have no work.

regards
bald eagle

Thanks for the welcome! Another 'local' :) Notice you fulltime too! Okay, what's the WORST aspect of fulltiming? :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Chani

Chani

Free Member
Mar 26, 2009
Somerset
Funster No
welcome to the fun site, plenty of info on here, just use search to find what you need, if you find nothing in existing threads do feel free to ask. Someone or three will have answer for you. tonight (Thursday) is quiznight in chat, do drop in starts 8pm.

Thanks, I will :)

Good luck in your quest for a van, before you ask the general question regarding a suitable van make sure you give us a list of your needs, likes and dislikes. Better still attend a rall or two, Carmathen caravan and motorhome show coming up in April, a lot of us will be attending, so do come look for he funsters banner and say hi

We won't get a chance to go too far this year, but I believe there's a motorhome show in Shepton in the autumn. We'll probably be there!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back