Free Member
Feb 26, 2013
Kent
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
1 year
Trying to use environmentally friendly toilet products. I have been trying biological washing power but we were not really that impressed.

So now thinking either Elsan Organic or Biomagic, are there any users of these products out there, who could comment on which is best.

Mar 11, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2010
Trying to use environmentally friendly toilet products. I have been trying biological washing power but we were not really that impressed.

So now thinking either Elsan Organic or Biomagic, are there any users of these products out there, who could comment on which is best.

Can't comment on which is the best as we only use Elsan Organic, but am happy with how it works.

Oct 12, 2011
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2011 therefore I'm not a newbie anymore
We have used both Elsen and Thetfors bio products, then found Biomagic.
We tried Tried it and still have some in reserve. We found it would last 2 days on No1's then started to break down and smell, and at £11 per bottle we thought it better than Elsan or Thetford Bio Liquid
We now use Sainsbury Bio Washing Liquid ( £3) which we find it cheaper and sweeter smelling and actually lasts the same level of time in the use

Best advice empty very regularly and save your money use Bio Washing Liquid

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 16, 2014
Ammanford
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
since May 2014
Just started using bio washing liquid after I picked up the suggestion on here. Well impressed, smells much better when you empty it and it certainly lasts as well as any of the official products I have used over the last God knows how many years.

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
Another advantage with using washing liquid (we use lidls) is no build up of limescale, unlike biomagic

Apr 22, 2013
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 625
Exp
Since 2011
How much Washing liquid do you put in the waste tank? Or is this mixed with the water tank?
We use one capsule of the Lidl stuff. No chase of spilling. We drop them down from inside the van, so no chance of getting them wet in the rain.

Oct 12, 2011
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2011 therefore I'm not a newbie anymore
One cap full is usually enough for a couple of days, do not like leaving it longer whatever I use

Sep 4, 2014
Putney, London
Funster No
MH
Still Just Looking :-(
Exp
Sadly (Gladly?) we are going to be parked on top of an Alp for 4 days so no where to empty it.....

Dec 24, 2009
bedworth warks
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2009 previously a tugger for thirty years
Yes - we use one capful of Lidl's bio washing liquid - it's so much cheaper as well as it smelling nicer and preventing limescale, plus of course doesn't stain if you spill it PLUS whatever you spill it on, gets a good clean even if it doesn't need it - as you mop it up!

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
A capful of bio liquid for us too. We usually use Lidl's Formil but have also use other SMs own brand bio liquid. Just buy the cheapest you can find. They all work.

Denise

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back