Cordless Drill & Cordless Screwdriver (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Drill:
Thanks to another funster's posting (can't find it but you know who you are! (y) ) I went and got a new cordless drill from Aldi for £25 - 10.8v with a few bits and screwdriver heads in a case - not too heavy and it being more compact is a bonus as I usually need to use it in confined spaces in the camper! I've charged it up and it seems very good for the price and made short work of drilling a test hole in some very damp wood! Once I get the camper back from the alarm installer I can give it a proper usage test!

Screwdriver:
If anyone is after a cheap cordless screwdriver I noticed that B&Q have discounted their own 3.6v one to £8 in store (its not on the website), so might be worth grabbing one - at that price I don't think they'll hang about for long ... I'm gonna go back and get one later!

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Drill:
Thanks to another funster's posting (can't find it but you know who you are! (y) ) I went and got a new cordless drill from Aldi for £25 - 10.8v with a few bits and screwdriver heads in a case - not too heavy and it being more compact is a bonus as I usually need to use it in confined spaces in the camper! I've charged it up and it seems very good for the price and made short work of drilling a test hole in some very damp wood! Once I get the camper back from the alarm installer I can give it a proper usage test!

That will be me! And yes they do seem good, I also did 4 test holes a piece of hard wood using the biggest drill in the box and also tried a 50mm screw and that sunk the head in well, so good torque too.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Drill:
... it seems very good for the price and made short work of drilling a test hole in some very damp wood!

Is this something you need to do on your motorhome? :eek:

Hopefully not... (y)
Nay ... my 13ft drive gate which badly needs replacing with a new one ... I've got the timber already (I've had it since last year) but haven't yet got it made!:rolleyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back