Funsters In Germany (1 Viewer)

Dec 9, 2013
Derby
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi are there any funsters in Germany or are we the only Brits here ?

Ed Excel

Free Member
Nov 27, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Started 2007
On the Rhine. Trains both sides of me, droning barges in front and the military practicing low level annoying overhead (just). Moving up to the Mosel for some p&q.

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
Germany last week, Italy now too. Lovely it is too!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Chipy210
Dec 9, 2013
Derby
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
At Neuwied On the Rhine going down past Koblenz tomorrow , and barges are still going past us must get the ear plugs out.

OP
OP
Chipy210
Dec 9, 2013
Derby
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Parknride or forestboy (sorry but from derby) you can pass on any good places to stop in Italy as we are heading there in about 4 weeks and never been before so would be a big help cheers

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2011
Worcester
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
We are hopefully going for all of June following the Mosel and Rhine depends on my knee went ar-- over ti-- 2 weeks ago

OP
OP
Chipy210
Dec 9, 2013
Derby
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hope the weather holds up been good for the last 11 days here on the Rhine , of to the romantic route tomorrow

Sep 9, 2011
Worcester
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
Thanks for that will be the first time we have been away in the summer for a few years as my mom was not well, but she passed away in January at 95 , so looking forward to it, its a bit strange not looking after her but life goes on as my mom would tell you

Jul 3, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Bought motor home two yrs ago after having caravans for 30 years
On the Rhine. Trains both sides of me, droning barges in front and the military practicing low level annoying overhead (just). Moving up to the Mosel for some p&q.
We're going Germany next week.rine or mossell?

O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
We're going Germany next week.rine or mossell?

Both are great and have their own attractions. Trains and barges on both but Mosel is probably the quieter of the two. Mosel wine is lovely too...:wine:

Jul 3, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi are there any funsters in Germany or are we the only Brits here ?
What is the weather like we're on our way next week.we are south france really hot here

Jul 3, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
S
Thanks for that will be the first time we have been away in the summer for a few years as my mom was not well, but she passed away in January at 95 , so looking forward to it, its a bit strange not looking after her but life goes on as my mom would tell you[/QUOT. Sorry to hear about your mum, same herewith my dad Xmas we are in france now, so you go and enjoy. Life is short hundreds, it took me ages to pluck up and do it too xx God bless

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Parknride or forestboy (sorry but from derby) you can pass on any good places to stop in Italy as we are heading there in about 4 weeks and never been before so would be a big help cheers
Best suggestion buy Eyewitness Travel guide for Italy and join ACSI. You could spend 10 years travelling Italy and never get tired of it

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
Hope the weather holds up been good for the last 11 days here on the Rhine , of to the romantic route tomorrow
If you're doing romantic road, just our opinion, some of it is pretty but just pass through it. Wurzburg the Residencia is a must and the town is very nice too. There is a Camper stop next to the river, footpath to walk in over the old bridge. Rottenburg OD Tauber, car park 2 is a camper stop you can walk into the town from this through old city walls. EHU pay at meter. Decent toilet facilities. Schwangau for the neuschwanstein castle and the mineral baths in schwangau amazing! Several pools, inside & out with amazing views, swim up bars and restaurants, chandeliers & chaise longues besides the pools! Enjoy!

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
Best suggestion buy Eyewitness Travel guide for Italy and join ACSI. You could spend 10 years travelling Italy and never get tired of it
We are new to italy, absolute converts love it! Be back here very soon.(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back