Looking At Galaxy G600l (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
We have decided as much as we love our Milliemobile, we need a bed that doesn't have to be packed away every morning, been today to look at the above at Pullingers, Halstead, which has a drop down front bed, doesn't impact on lounge area when down and should be impossible for the dogs to invade.
Anyone any experience of this or the G600G which has a rear transverse bed, so bigger storage area, not seen this one in the flesh yet but hopefully will see some tomorrow as we look around dealers nr Newark.

Any tip appreciated on the MH and dealers, going to SMC, Lowdhams and Brownhills tomorrow, and Oakwells, Barnsley later in week as we head home.

Lin and Nige

OP
OP

Deleted User
Bump :)
Another Q too, will dealers be interested in looking at our van as part ex inside, yesterday the guy looked at outside but just said email details of model and mileage and spec.
As ours isn't off the shelf though it odd, the chap didn't want to look inside. Made me think part ex wouldn't be best way to go?

Lin

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
should be impossible for the dogs to invade.

Don't bet on it (y) When the drop down bed in ours is down one dog can get into it with a standing jump straight from the floor and the other (smaller) one swiftly discovered a route via the table. Luckily we don't sleep in it so it's only Joseph that gets terrorised. :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
I read this thread expecting a review of Samsung's latest smartphone!:)
Yup, me too!
Those 2 Galaxy vans look really nice though, and we're (still) seriously thinking of down-sizing to under 6m so I'd be happy to hear your views on them @Milliemobile please.
Also, if you're going to be visiting Oakwells, I'd be very interested in what you think; I've driven past dozens of times (possibly hundreds!) but never been in.

OP
OP

Deleted User
Well above all out the window, we have just bought an autotrail v line compact 620!
It's tiny but had a big boot area :)

Jul 13, 2011
Stoney Stanton
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2010
Took delivery of G 600 L in March this year. Great van, really pleased with it and the service from Hayes Leisure who supplied it. Heating system takes a little understanding at first though but don't let that put you off!
We have already given it a taste of Europe (2200 miles) without any problems at all. Gas locker large enough for 2 x 13kgs.

OP
OP

Deleted User
We decided to stick with pvc in end and bought an auto trail vline, but the pilote did look great, glad yr enjoying yours :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back