What are You show shopping for at Newark? (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Well, it's nearly upon us. The show is nearly here. We personaly as skiers use our van all year through. We always want something or another for the MH.

However as many will see the MHshow as the kick off to the season what you hoping to get or what are you hoping not to get? :Doh:

I have simple requirements me, maily because I am quite simple. I am looking to be ripped off :ROFLMAO: (sorry couldnt resist) on some Jeep chairs, the simple camping ones that you get but good ones. roadrunner john has the sort i want, and if there good enough for John there good enough form me..... Mine fall apart after 1/2 a season.
Also, I just wanna watch tv with out hassle. I am sick to death of swivelling my sat dish to get sat TV when all I want is bbc1 and itv we dont watch tv (much)

So what you all hoping to get hold of? apart from wine and beer of course.:Eeek:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
A new plughole for me sink......broke mine tightening it the other day. :cry:

However as many will see the MHshow as the kick off to the season what you hoping to get or what are you hoping not to get?

wet !!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
For me,

Nature Pure water filter
Van blitz battery master (don't know if Eddie will be there tho)
LED Lights

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
I am looking for an inflatable kayak, might come in handy if its raining.

Some Led strip lights, and led lights for above the cooker area/cooker hood area.
We already have some elsewhere, but would like to convert more.

EHU extension for europe. Polarity tester.

Windbreaker, something that can compete with Neil:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See you there, cant wait, but having Autoglass coming out Thursday pm to see our rather large cracked windscreen, so might not even come, if they say its not driveable.
Yes our new windscreen.

Maybe going up to Doncaster (on the way) well my sort of way that is. Going to look at some military MOD donor vehicles for our future self build. Depends on weather, and if Neil can get the morning off.

Regards Pat:thumb:

Last edited:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
For me,

Nature Pure water filter
Van blitz battery master (don't know if Eddie will be there tho)
LED Lights

Hi Dane, we have all three of your requirements.

Nature Pure water filter as been excellent, it also saves you lugging and storing all those drinking water bottles when on the continent, and also gets rid of that awful taste, that the drinking water on some of our campsites in England produce.

Van blitz battery master, wouldnt know what it was like without one, as always been there.

LED lights, the ones we have replaced are not as bright as could be, however the drain on the battery when not on EHU is hardly noticeable. We are looking for some more for the other areas, we have a couple of big lights that we just cant put on, or limit their use, when not on EHU.

See you there, Pat

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I'm looking for.....

• A motorhome Checklist so that my trips are safer and I never forget anything again and I can participate in the Big Yellow Hand Wave
  • A Travel Journal so that I can record all my trips this year, I know that next winter I will enjoy re-living this summer's trips.
  • A MotorhomeFun Pennant that I can fly high above my motorhome, so I can find it when I have had few real ales.
  • Two MotorhomeFun stickers, one for the van and one for my car, so everyone knows I am a Funster at heart.
I just hope I will find all this at the show::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I'm looking for.....

• A motorhome Checklist so that my trips are safer and I never forget anything again and I can participate in the Big Yellow Hand Wave
  • A Travel Journal so that I can record all my trips this year, I know that next winter I will enjoy re-living this summer's trips.
  • A MotorhomeFun Pennant that I can fly high above my motorhome, so I can find it when I have had few real ales.
  • Two MotorhomeFun stickers, one for the van and one for my car, so everyone knows I am a Funster at heart.
I just hope I will find all this at the show::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Never know what dodgy deals you might find Jim :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'd like to find some LED bulbs as well - but mainly there for the crack.

Not worried about the rain. Unlike RVs, our van is small enough to fit between the drops :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Graham

Edit: Definitely want to go into Newark on Saturday morning for a pork pie from that butcher by the market place - and Jill's promised to get summat for her Mum there too

Last edited:
N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
just in case you're looking for a little light relief from all that shoppin

Link Removed

(it's a 'Marmite' moment :ROFLMAO:)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
just in case you're looking for a little light relief from all that shoppin

Link Removed

(it's a 'Marmite' moment :ROFLMAO:)

Pity we can't get them along for Saturday night - that would be a real karaoke with a difference :ROFLMAO:

Graham

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
A nice quiet generator, LED strip lights for above the kitchen area.. And wellll.. some fun and a few wee drams methinks !

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
I am hoping to buy something I never knew I did'nt need. There are already loads of stuff in the motorhome and garage so I may as well buy some more.

Andy

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
I'm looking for.....

• That's odd I am hoping to get one of those to. A big bald london talking geezer with an alsation Dog is selling them. If you see him stop him and buy one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am hoping to buy something I never knew I did'nt need. There are already loads of stuff in the motorhome and garage so I may as well buy some more.

Andy

Didn't realise you were going Andy, be good to see ya again, We can compare useless items that we have bought and never used over a beer,:beer:

ScooterSam82

Free Member
May 24, 2008
Nottingham, Uk.
Funster No
MH
Broomstick
Exp
I havent been to a motorhome show since 2004! so i'm really looking forwards to going.
and to see how much the shows have changed since then? lol

I hope that Smiffys is there, that little hippy stall, as many years ago i got a nice long-sleeved top and would like to get another one. :)

Gazz will prob end up getting something for our motorhome, but i'm not sure what tho?

we're also going to drop in and see our old friends Chris and Duncan (Ellie & Moggy too!)
who have come on bounds and leaps with there RV stall since we last saw them ::bigsmile:
*Star Spangeled Spanner* Rv repairs & great stuff. :)

hope the weather isnt too bad for the people who are already there!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back