Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
We have just got back after a 2400 mile round trip in Europe. After 5 years we have decided it is time to change vans, bad legs and back make a fixed bed and probably a garage for mobility scooter a must in the near future. So our Current wild camping dream machine will have to go, I am gutted. I wish I could keep it just as a static for day use but not on the cards.

O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
We have just got back after a 2400 mile round trip in Europe. After 5 years we have decided it is time to change vans, bad legs and back make a fixed bed and probably a garage for mobility scooter a must in the near future. So our Current wild camping dream machine will have to go, I am gutted. I wish I could keep it just as a static for day use but not on the cards.

Change as good as a rest.....looks like a new and different adventure will be starting, at least you will be able to carry on touring....:clap:

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
You know you will love your next one just as much! As long as there are knobs to twiddle and buttons to push you will be happy!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 14, 2013
Département 87
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since about year 2000
How can you consider getting rid of your "one off", Roger? Perhaps you have your eye on another distinctive vehicle. Good luck in your search.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday.

J

M

Madwife

Deleted User
Hope you enjoyed your holidays.

5 years! - It seems like only yesterday that you exchanged the beast for your current MH. We wish you good luck in your search for its replacement.

Kath

Jaime

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
5 years
Wow. That was one long trip. :clap2: You are my hero. I find 200 miles a big deal.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp

2400 miles in 5 years.. we're you pushing??

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Do as we did............caravan !
We don't do sites Steve so caravans no good to us for touring.

How can you consider getting rid of your "one off", Roger? Perhaps you have your eye on another distinctive vehicle. Good luck in your search.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday.

J
Cheers John and thanks for your help.

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
[QUOTE="Wildman,I wish I could keep it just as a static for day use but not on the cards.[/QUOTE

As in keep it NOW as a static rental at LB Ilfracombe :whistle:

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
It must be a big decision to give up the van you have put so much of yourself in to, however changing to a more suitable model will help you to continue enjoying your adventures for many years to come
Best of luck in your search for your new home from home

Apr 12, 2011
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Burstner ixeo t 590
Exp
4yrs
Well as 1 door shuts another 1 opens well thats what my dad use to say and he was mostly right good luck

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back