Watching T V Outside The Van ? (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I discovered a TV aerial and 12v socket in the garage.. and yes, both wired back to the aerial and 12v supply inside... why would anyone watch TV in the garage ? .. :LOL:

I suppose if you were fighting it might be an escape.. :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
well, I guess you could.. but just as easy inside..

I'm thinking the previous owner had an awning or privacy room.. and the kids or grand kids used it.. makes some sense then

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Our Hymer's TV bracket is designed so you can swing the TV out through the door, not much point wouldn't be able to see the screen in bright sunlight.

Jul 29, 2014
Norfolk and Correze, France
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Had one for 5 years many moons ago. Now starting again.
Could easily just be a sports fan of some sort.
A job to do in the garage and have the test match, footie, tennis on to listen while you work.
Or, of course, better half could insist on Eastenders, Corrie or whatever and I can't think of a better reason to get the hell out of the house.(y)

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Could easily just be a sports fan of some sort.
A job to do in the garage and have the test match, footie, tennis on to listen while you work.
Or, of course, better half could insist on Eastenders, Corrie or whatever and I can't think of a better reason to get the hell out of the house.(y)

it's a motorhome garage.. :LOL:

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Our Hymer's TV bracket is designed so you can swing the TV out through the door, not much point wouldn't be able to see the screen in bright sunlight.
Wasn't Spanish was he ? They'd sit outside whilst watching tv through the window at night ;:LOL:

No problem at night.(y):)

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
I discovered a TV aerial and 12v socket in the garage.. and yes, both wired back to the aerial and 12v supply inside... why would anyone watch TV in the garage ? .. :LOL:

Perhaps one of the previous owners didn't want the people being smuggled through customs getting bored? :wasntme:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back