LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Never had the need to use him yet especially as I am so far north but he has helped out on numerous of my threads/problems. I agree a top mam indeed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
I have just been to Dave Newell at Telford with a problem that had me stumped! He sust it in 30 minutes!! made me feel inadequate but who cares! Top Marks!!:party2:

My apologies for the delay in getting you into the workshop this morning but glad to have been helpful to you. As it happens the other job was also a Funster and it turned into a bit of a trial, every bolt was tight to the last turn and it took most of the day so delaying your job was the best call in the long run, thanks for your patience.

D.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
He sorted my problem with a squeaking wife out in no time with his hammer, Top man. (y)(y)

homercostello

Free Member
Jul 11, 2010
kidsgrove staffs
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs globetrotter
Exp
9 years
My apologies for the delay in getting you into the workshop this morning but glad to have been helpful to you. As it happens the other job was also a Funster and it turned into a bit of a trial, every bolt was tight to the last turn and it took most of the day so delaying your job was the best call in the long run, thanks for your patience.

Hi Portland
I have just been to Dave Newell at Telford with a problem that had me stumped! He sust it in 30 minutes!! made me feel inadequate but who cares! Top Marks!!:party2:

I have to confess it was my van that caused all the trouble. I had dunlop air suspension fitted and also new disks and pads all round . Well Dave I have to report a job well done,(y) the ride is transformed and its nice to know my brakes are sorted for a few years. :thanks4:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back