28.2 Eu Beam (1 Viewer)

Mar 1, 2015
stevenage
Funster No
MH
rapido 709f
Exp
since1990
I have a spiderbox receiver that i am going to use in south of france.I get satellite channels here in the uk using the uk beam.How can i change the transponder frequency to receive the eu beam which is much stronger in that location,or does it just receive it automatically.I know i won,t receive bbc or itv,but i'm only interested in the cricket when we're going to thrash the ausies(i can only dream)

Satandpcguy

Funster
Jun 18, 2008
Gandia, Valencia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
None
Select a channel.
The receiver will go to the relevant frequency for that channel.
That frequency may be on the UK beam or EU beam...depending on which channel you have selected.
EG BBC1 is on the UK Beam - Sky NEws / SPorts (and most Sky pay channels)is on the EU beam...
No need to change anything on the receiver....and don't change any transponder settings, otherwise you will lose channels..!

OP
OP
ifearnobeer
Mar 1, 2015
stevenage
Funster No
MH
rapido 709f
Exp
since1990
Thanks for your reply.I have an oyster vision system with an 85mm dish so I should be okay.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mariner

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Isle of Dogs, but mostly Artola Spain.
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.
I have a spiderbox receiver that i am going to use in south of france.I get satellite channels here in the uk using the uk beam.How can i change the transponder frequency to receive the eu beam which is much stronger in that location,or does it just receive it automatically.I know i won,t receive bbc or itv,but i'm only interested in the cricket when we're going to thrash the ausies(i can only dream)

Is the cricket on Freesat?

:cooler:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back