Welcome Duncan & Chris (1 Viewer)

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Hi

Glad you've joined, now we can get some top notch RV help and advice :Smile:

Hope you like our RAPIDLY expanding forum.

You'll find a warm welcome and a lot of old friends and some new ones too, I'm sure.

There's an opening meet arranged for the end of September, any chance you might make it?

Bryan & Suzy

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Welcome Duncan and Chris.....
We were beginning to think you were avoiding us all :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:
Great to see you both here

Keith

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi Duncan and Chris

I understand you had some nice visitors tonight and you are a whole lot richer now ::bigsmile:

stew

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Bryan

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
I understand you had some nice visitors tonight and you are a whole lot richer now ::bigsmile:

If it was camelot, did I ever tell you just how much I like you two??? :winky:

Bryan

damondunc

Funster
Aug 2, 2007
near Lincoln
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi folks,
Thanks for the welcome Bryan andSuzy, sorry it's taken me so long to get round to registering, we've been just a tad busy recently. Also thanks to Jimjam for the post about tyre pressures it's always nice to get feedback from people. If anyone needs help I will do my best to give advice, If I don't know the answer I will try to point you in the right direction. You will have to be patient as we are extremely busy at present.
Regards Dunc And Chris

damondunc

Funster
Aug 2, 2007
near Lincoln
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Blimey you lot are on the ball, how many posts while I was writing my first post, still a bit of a one fingered fred on the old keyboard I'm afraid.
Dunc.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Hi folks,
Thanks for the welcome Bryan andSuzy, sorry it's taken me so long to get round to registering, we've been just a tad busy recently. Also thanks to Jimjam for the post about tyre pressures it's always nice to get feedback from people. If anyone needs help I will do my best to give advice, If I don't know the answer I will try to point you in the right direction. You will have to be patient as we are extremely busy at present.
Regards Dunc And Chris

Better busy than quiet Dunc:winky:

But with your advice line doubt you ever have a spare minute.

Many thanks for all the guidance you have given me:winky:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Blimey you lot are on the ball, how many posts while I was writing my first post, still a bit of a one fingered fred on the old keyboard I'm afraid.
Dunc.

Hey that ain't too bad Duncan, 8 words a minute mate :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Keith

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Welcome Duncan and Chris

Nice to see you have finally joined us! Now we have a superb compliment of RV expertise between you and LC - plenty of scope and choice for every problem!

Sharon

OP
OP
Bryan

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Dunc.

Oh we can do more than just type fast..

How about....Link Removed

B.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hello Guys, someone just told me you had joined, you are most welcome. As you can see we've got a nice little community going and its growing every day, I am glad that you have chosen to be part of it.

I look forward to chatting to you both::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
How exciting to see more familiar faces joining up, hope you enjoy the friendly atmosphere here!! There are a few of us little 'uns (24ft or less) between you big guys - I think there should be special stickers for the Euro MHs like "when I grow up I wanna be an RV" !!!

Laurie:roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back