Anglesey To Swansea Stops. (1 Viewer)

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
folks, have a crossing to Holyhead during August and going to cross over North wales, down through Snowdonia and down through Aberystwyth , keeping to the coast eventually ending up near Swansea.
Will maybe be a 10 day trip and off to France to leave MH there for the winter afterwards.
Looking for any good stops on the way down through Wales, have drove this way many many times but not being a MH owner I never took notice.
I liked Betws-y-Cood when I drove through it and would stop there for a night or 2.
Any other stops you could recommend?

mgdav

Free Member
Aug 14, 2009
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Car park next to Fishguard Harbour, right on the sea front. It is where you get the ferry to Rosslare. There are signs up but no one takes any notice. It is usual to see motorhomes parked there at night.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Burry Port Harbour, near Llanelli there is a parking area for motorhomes for £7 a night, however folk do park overnight on the area beside the Broken Link Removed
2015-04-05 11.21.22.jpg

Jackyboy61

Free Member
Jun 6, 2014
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
Colwyn Bay prom free parking you can't get any nearer to the sea and good food at the toad restaurant on the corner ,5 min walk into colwyn bay town centre,and don't forget to come and visit us at Llandudno where there is a wealth of things to do and places to eat. Good luck on your travels

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back