Fitted Sheets For Island Beds (1 Viewer)

Gazza333

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2013
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 695
Exp
anyone know a good supplier? I've had duvaley in the past but just looked and at £29.95 plus £5.95 postage decided to see what else is about.

I know I can use a double fitted sheet and make do but I'd rather have the proper fitted sheets

Any advice before I spend £36

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
No advice about any others but a recommendation for the Duvalay one. The quality and the fit is superb. We bought two so we can carry a spare.

When you order you give them the make and model of your van for which they will usually have a template of the mattress on file. They will then send you a picture of it with measurements for you to double check before they proceed with the order.

Yes, they aren't the cheapest but well well worth the money.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
G

Gazza333

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2013
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 695
Exp
No advice about any others but a recommendation for the Duvalay one. The quality and the fit is superb. We bought two so we can carry a spare.

When you order you give them the make and model of your van for which they will usually have a template of the mattress on file. They will then send you a picture of it with measurements for you to double check before they proceed with the order.

Yes, they aren't the cheapest but well well worth the money.

My original is a duvaley and now I need a spare. Sure I must have got it cheaper as a show deal when I bought the mattress topper, as it seems expensive to me now .

Gerry 19 thanks I'll take a look at ionic

Gary

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I know I can use a double fitted sheet and make do but I'd rather have the proper fitted sheets

measure the matress, you may find it is continental European size.... ie 140 cm x 200 cm which is slightly bigger than UK double.. 135 cm × 190 cm

you can buy fitted sheets that size from Ikea and other bed linen suppliers like John Lewis

Bed sizes here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bed_size

M

Madwife

Deleted User
I bought some in Lidl a few weeks ago - cotton Jersey - they fit very well and were a bargain at £4.99 for the king size. We have a duvalay topper on top of the matress and being Jersey they fit very well. They wash and dry really well too. They also had them in Aldi here in Ireland last week and I bought another one (wanted different colour) - again fits very well and although slightly dearer at €8 :) are still a bargain.

Kath

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Never understood the craze for the duvalay, I stopped using sleeping bags when I left the Army. Big fan of the memory foam topper though.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back