Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Just registered on here today and wanted to say 'Hello All'

I spend half my time in England and half in Czechland and I'm looking to buy a MH in April or May this year.

It might need to have 4WD 'tho because right now we have 3ft. of snow on our driveway and only the local farmer with his John Deere has been able to get up our road :RollEyes:

Look forward to chatting and hoping some of you will be able to answer some dumb questions, this MH business looks like being a steep learning curve for me :Blush:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
:welcome: to the FUN site :thumb:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
I spend half my time in England and half in Czechland.......
Drove through Czech en route to Poland last year. Great country with loads of campsite facilities almost everywhere and anywhere, even in small villages. Only regret was not having more time in Czech and driving over the border from Germany seeing a huge souvenier shop thinking to myself, be plenty more of them around where i can buy some stickers from........only to never pass another souvenier shop in Czech!!

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN

What snow, all ours has melted and caused floods instead! (last week in Berkshire):Doh:

Peter

OP
OP
L

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Thanks guys. I have a digital camera, just need to learn how to use it :RollEyes::Blush:

Bulletguy, yes, souvenir shops appear at the border but are hard to find in most towns. If I see any that you can put on your MH I'll send some but don't hold your breath. As I said above, due to the weather conditions we're in hibernation mode right now :Smile:

G

Gubba Rust

Deleted User
Hello Mr Salmon!

I live in the Czech Republic (must be near Czechland) and I have a motorhome. So maybe I can help? it takes a lot of research to get close to your own ideal vehicle, and it's not a bad idea to hire something close, to get a feeling for what you really want/need. The market must be really depressed these days, so I guess you're in for a bargain. Here's a link to an album of pix of our choice, some of them taken in "Czechland"

OP
OP
L

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
The market must be really depressed these days, so I guess you're in for a bargain.

Thanks, have PM'd you. So far (over the phone) dealers haven't been offering much, but I'll wait 'till I see the colour of their eyes :winky:

OP
OP
L

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Thanks Lucille and everyone above.

As I said before I will be asking lots of silly questions over the comming months so bear with me ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back