Free Member
Sep 7, 2014
North devon
Funster No
MH
Adria sonic supreme
Exp
Since 2015
Has anyone got an auto trail with the over cab, if so can you please tell me how to polish the front of it above the the windscreen, after a lot of head scratching and poncing about with a step ladder , nearly putting a me sized dent in the bonnet of my new beauty , I gave up admitted defeat and sought comfort with a can of magners . The rest of it is done and the bit I can't do gets hit with the flies ,,,,, cheers from Devon !!!

OP
OP
Steve devon

Steve devon

Free Member
Sep 7, 2014
North devon
Funster No
MH
Adria sonic supreme
Exp
Since 2015
I like the pipe lagging idea jaws, I will give it a go cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Voyger1010

Free Member
Oct 25, 2013
UK
Funster No
I just rest a ladder up agin it.. I use
Just a piece of thick foam rubber under the ladder uprights and move it along washing and polishing as you go, better still if you can get Josy to do it for you (cos she is lighter and professional at the polishing):rolleyes:

CJB

Free Member
Feb 26, 2013
Kent
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
1 year
I use our Eastern European cousins at the car wash £35 quid, job done. I do spray with Bobby Dazzler when I get home to finish off.

Gandhi

Free Member
Sep 9, 2014
Near Glossop
Funster No
MH
bessacar E496
Exp
5 years
I use one of these. Attach it to the end of a hosepipe and use very small steps and I can reach most of the front overcab bed canopy. It's brilliant. I bought it at a market and thought it might have been an impulse waste of money but wasn't - I've used it loads of times.

Broken Link Removed

Paul

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I use two pairs of big steps (cos I got some) and a plank put them at the front of the van with the plank across and then use me long andled brush, to reach the back bit of the cab I put the plank across the rib behind the cab with a cloth under it so it don`t scratch the body an climb on the roof

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back