Trip To Northern Ireland Booked (1 Viewer)

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
I nearly always break the journey with an overnight in a lay by/ truck stop on the srtanraer , cairnryan road.. leisurely drive up there the day before for an an early morning sailing... the lay by is about 10min from the port..
stenas newish Belfast terminal is only a few mins drive out to the m2 .
I hope you have a great time
andy

Aug 7, 2007
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 195
Exp
since 1975
Is this the layby just outside Stranraer with the small in it by the beach ?? If yes then we too stop there before an early crossing out or a late return,.great place very quite

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Is this the layby just outside Stranraer with the small in it by the beach ?? If yes then we too stop there before an early crossing out or a late return,.great place very quite
hi ya tjay, we met there last summer I think it was.. you were on your way to a rally in n. ireland and I was on an earlier sailing the same morning... silver self build transit... you may remember..
ta andy

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
We have booked the ferry to Belfast on Sat 23rd May. Will any Funsters be in N/I at the same time and if so perhaps we could meet up for a chat? :clap2:
Based over in the west, not Northern Ireland ... but close enough...
We're in Donegal... kettle on so give us a shout.

Aug 7, 2007
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 195
Exp
since 1975
Hi Andy, do remember talking to you.We went over later the same day . Had a wonderful 12 days touring and the 5 day at Glenarm for the Dalriada festival had a great time there too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Hi Andy, do remember talking to you.We went over later the same day . Had a wonderful 12 days touring and the 5 day at Glenarm for the Dalriada festival had a great time there too.
Pleased to hear that.. I'm sure we will meet again...think you are down for at least one meet that I hope to be at....might be Falkirk. ..
Safe travels. .
Ta andy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back