Free Member
Mar 22, 2015
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
I recently bought a set of 16in. stainless steel wheel trims from a company on ebay called Sesame power windows for £82.50 and am delighted with them and would recommend them, the only thing is you will need valve extensions so you don't have to remove the trims every time to check or increase tyre pressures
GEOMAR

O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
Thanks for the tip, my old ones are looking a bit tatty on the rear. Lost their sheen, fronts are OK! Think it was something a "hand wash" car wash put onto them!

OP
OP
GEOMAR

GEOMAR

Free Member
Mar 22, 2015
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
Certainly value for money
GEOMAR

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

CJB

Free Member
Feb 26, 2013
Kent
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
1 year
I have just put a set of these on the van, they look nice, think I paid £220 ish Broken Link Removed#.

They are the next best thing I found to Euroliners who no longer exist.

I could not find a way to make valve extenders look good hanging through the hole in the trim. So I fixed them with a bracket inside the wheel trim on the steel wheel (I have twin rear wheels), now I am adding the TypePal monitoring system so I only have to remove them when required.

Not ideal but the best solution I could find.

OP
OP
GEOMAR

GEOMAR

Free Member
Mar 22, 2015
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
The trims I have are for single rear wheels only, the valve extensions don't need to be on all the time but only when required to check or inflate tyres
GEOMAR

Last edited:
OP
OP
GEOMAR

GEOMAR

Free Member
Mar 22, 2015
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
My trims are for single wheels only and valve extensions don't need to be on all the time but only fitted when checking or inflating tyres

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I have just put a set of these on the van, they look nice, think I paid £220 ish Broken Link Removed#.

They are the next best thing I found to Euroliners who no longer exist.

I could not find a way to make valve extenders look good hanging through the hole in the trim. So I fixed them with a bracket inside the wheel trim on the steel wheel (I have twin rear wheels), now I am adding the TypePal monitoring system so I only have to remove them when required.

Not ideal but the best solution I could find.
If you drill the drill the wheel trim the valve extender can come through the face of the trim, then you can use a flow through tyre pal in between two flexible valve extender pipes.

Reactions: CJB

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back