New A.s. Bikes Models. (1 Viewer)

Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
Has anyone noticed that A.S. Bikes have introduced two new models with twin batteries? I guess this is to double the range and is something I haven't seen before. They also have disc brakes on the front and a handlebar display. Not sure my bum could cope with going twice as far in a day but I want one!

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Saw them at the Glasgow show........ look good but we are happy wit the bikes we have at present.

We replaced the saddles on ours to saddles that were fitted to us and it has made a huge difference to the relevant area of the anatomy. Had to alter the lever that releases the seat a little but that was quite easy. Also padded cycle shorts are a help (you wear them instead of underwear :) but the biggest help was definitely the new saddles. Surprisingly the custom saddles were not expensive.... mine was just under £20 and his about £15 when there were saddles costing in excess of £100 in the shop.

OP
OP
BobtheBass
Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
Surprisingly the custom saddles were not expensive.... mine was just under £20 and his about £15 when there were saddles costing in excess of £100 in the shop.

Can I ask where you got the new saddles from please? Sound like really good value!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Are these new bikes EU compliant?

Look like more of the same to me......As for compliance what do you think, best check, probably horrible to ride without a throttle if they are...Depends on what you want to get out of your cycling I guess

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back