Off To Norway - Have I Missed Anything? (1 Viewer)

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Hi Guys
We're off to Norway in May and have planned the following itinerary.
We've only got 22 nights and wanted to see as much as possible without travelling too far north

Eurotunnel to Calais
Venlo - Netherlands (overnight stay en route)
Hamburg - (overnight stay en route)
Hirsthals - overnight ferry to Bergen (booked)

Drive up the coast from Bergen to Alesund
Broken Link Removed

Bergen – Førde
Førde – Florø
Florø – Selje
Selje – Ålesund
Geiranger- Travel via trollstigen pass
Stryn and Olden
Flam
Oslo
Gothenburg
Copenhagen
Dortmund
Calais

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks

Robert

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Looks ok to me Robert, we visited Flam last summer lovely place and the train journey although expensive is well worth the money.
Not to sure of your route and I'm terrible with road numbers on the way to Flam we drove through the longest road tunnel in the world very interesting I would however recommend the Snow road on the way back and stop of at the viewing platform a few miles in.
The road is fine we did it in our 7.5m motorhome and loads of wild spots throughout.

Sep 10, 2013
Chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Getting better
Watch your speed. I was caught speeding in a car ....about 15mph over cost £750 !!! And they chased me in the UK for full payment.
I highly recommend Norway and hope to return one year, but I will watch my speed and take my beer with me......it's one expensive place. Enjoy the experience.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Looks ok to me Robert, we visited Flam last summer lovely place and the train journey although expensive is well worth the money.
Not to sure of your route and I'm terrible with road numbers on the way to Flam we drove through the longest road tunnel in the world very interesting I would however recommend the Snow road on the way back and stop of at the viewing platform a few miles in.
The road is fine we did it in our 7.5m motorhome and loads of wild spots throughout.
Thanks for that
How did you manage for fresh water and black waste when wilding?

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
We made sure we filled up and all showered the day before but to be honest we used the Nordic camper book which list site like Aires and CL style sites. We stay in some lovely places from harbours to small private airport for prices around £10 with EHU.

The book has places in Denmark Norway and Sweden.
One we stayed at in Denmark charged us £10 a night and then supplied fresh eggs both mornings for free.

Broken Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back