LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
New weekend competion...........On saturday evening our car was vandalised and reported to the police,who informed us teenagers are competing with the neighbouring areas to film this vandalsm by uploading it to there pcs for all to see.The police have 3 people in custody and will today lifet their pcs for investigation.Auto glass have to order new glass for me as it a japanese import on top of the £150 insurance excess .

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Hanging is too good for them. This ia why our insurance premiums are high apart from the inconvenience it causes

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
forgot to say over 40 vehicles we hit:Angry:

It was bad enough without that. For once *I* was speechless.

It ties in with the discussion on educating kids we've just had. I can well believe you would not want your kids in the same school that these b*****ds attended occasionally.

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
auto glass can not get the glass ,have to wait till Monday morn till Mazda opens as well as Adrian flux office so it has been unsecured since sat...still they never got the rv...yet
Dave

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
New weekend competion...........On saturday evening our car was vandalised and reported to the police,who informed us teenagers are competing with the neighbouring areas to film this vandalsm by uploading it to there pcs for all to see.The police have 3 people in custody and will today lifet their pcs for investigation.Auto glass have to order new glass for me as it a japanese import on top of the £150 insurance excess .

Crikey Dave,

Sad to hear that.Hope you get them and get it all sorted.

Too much of this wanton damage going on nowadays.:Angry:

Steve.

Glad it seems they got them and I hope they Make the B+++++s pay for it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

colpot

Free Member
Jan 11, 2009
West Sussex in England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Nearly a year
I know Shirley will say "you sound just like your Dad!" and some will say two wrongs dont make a right, but , rather than a slap on the wrist or a holiday abroad somewhere their punishment should be that their names and addresses are given to their victims......

Mild mannered, laid back Colpot!

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Bring back the stocks in the town centres :thumb:

Then line em up pelt them with rotting fruit and thrash the living daylights out of the soles of their feet with a cane. The courts could even charge the public for "Dishing out swift justice" :thumb: Bet they would make a fortune :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past

Then line em up pelt them with rotting fruit and thrash the living daylights out of the soles of their feet with a cane. The courts could even charge the public for "Dishing out swift justice" :thumb: Bet they would make a fortune :ROFLMAO:

Sorry it's not going to happen. There are many good youths who play a full part in their community helping with scouts, guides, football leagues, plays, music concerts etc. taking the D of E awards.
But there is also a troublesome minority . The problem is there is no deterrent for the youths who mis-behave. Amongst certain groups of youngsters there is little respect for other people' s property and little fear for the consequences of their bad behaviour. Instead too much time has been spent empathising with their problems by mis -guided do gooders. I spent 30 years as a secondary school teacher and taught in very rough schools in three areas of Merseyside including Huyton, and near London. Where the head and staff enforced strict discipline, the schools got on with doing their job of teaching and the result was good.
Today we have removed power from the people who should be setting boundaries, parents, teachers and policemen. In my last years of teaching, children would say to some colleagues " I know my rights you can't do anything to me." In the past, I tackled children misbehaving in the street, but with knife crime I would hesitate today.
Lucille

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
thank you all for your replies .
Staging lady..i to went to school in Huyton and never seen vehicles vandalized on a mass scale such as this.

update..new glass fitted today after turning up yesterday with wrong glass.
heard nothing from police.

small pebble found in car ,seem like it is the powerful catapults the type with arm brace sold for fishing to fire bate over lakes ect (poundland)

dave

shifter

Free Member
Jan 18, 2009
wee island across pond NI
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
3 years

we still have the stocks in the middle of our town,DROMORE Co DOWN unfortunatly they are only used by those unfortunate to be getting maried who are put in them a day or so before and plasterd in all manner of crap.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back