Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Siân is stuffing envelopes with flags. :) If you've ordered one then look for it in tomorrows post. If you want to fly one, then you can order one here and you'll get it the next day (y) Yes, we will take the remainder to Peterborough.

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Great news @Jim Ordered/paid for mine some while ago. Will look out for the postman tomorrow.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
YAY......................
been waiting a year since the last batch..........
Ordered & payed via paypal

Cheers Jim.........................
:dance:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Just been delivered .. (y)

cheers @Jim

Got there in the end. Worth waiting for though. They are excellent quality, and the ones we fly all the time are now 3 years old and look as good as new. (y)

NB, easiest way to attach to your pole is with a couple of ball bungees. You can by these cheap off ebay, these are good quality ones Broken Link Removed

As well as securing the flag to your pole, they come in so handy for keeping stuff tidy, like cables, tools and tent pegs etc.

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
What length pole should I go for? If I do manage to slip one in my garage..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Got there in the end. Worth waiting for though. They are excellent quality, and the ones we fly all the time are now 3 years old and look as good as new. (y)

NB, easiest way to attach to your pole is with a couple of ball bungees. You can by these cheap off ebay, these are good quality ones Broken Link Removed

As well as securing the flag to your pole, they come in so handy for keeping stuff tidy, like cables, tools and tent pegs etc.
Oh no! I followed the link and ordered them without reading it carefully! They arrived today and each one is 30cm long! Don't think they will work on our flag pole (it's too thin) but may find a use for them elsewhere!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back