Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Haven't come across any karts due to not karting ourselves, but even some of the oldies on here like a regular speed fix!:)

We have mountain bikers, skiers, bikers, pilots, canoeists and motor racers in our ranks so you are in good company!(y)

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Not karting but speed hillclimb/sprint racer here. Welcome to the nuthouse. :)

D.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Not quite the Full Monty but this is No.2 grandson beating his older brother, his Dad and a trailing field at Pleasurewood Hills in November.

IMG_2966.JPG

OP
OP
matt stevens

matt stevens

Free Member
Apr 9, 2015
Sutton Coldfield
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Hymer 1991
Exp
I don't go to whilton that often to be honest only from time to time as I race mainly down south. Out of choice to be honest. I'm in Kent this weekend at Buckmore park. As long as the alternator goes on the camper ok tomorrow we're all go Friday morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 22

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
I don't go to whilton that often to be honest only from time to time as I race mainly down south. Out of choice to be honest. I'm in Kent this weekend at Buckmore park. As long as the alternator goes on the camper ok tomorrow we're all go Friday morning.

Matt. Whilton is the closest decent kart track to us. We often used to go to Rednal in Shropshire which is a very underrated track boasting the longest back straight in the UK... So again it was down to time on track rather than sitting for hours and hours in the van !

Hell we had some fun wherever we went !

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Ooh, what do you use? I'm currently shopping for a sprint/hillclimb car :)

'95 1.8 MX5, I run at Loton Park in Shropshire. There are plenty of good cars for sprinting/hillclimbing depending on your preferences, talent and ambitions. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about options.

D.

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Blimey @Charlie :eek: That is an impressive array of 'boys toys' (y) were they all yours?

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Blimey @Charlie :eek: That is an impressive array of 'boys toys' (y) were they all yours?
Yes they were. I was and still am a complete petrol head ! Been into bikes since I was a kid but the Karting only lasted 5 years or so but when they went I got into the big supercharged Jet skis for the fix.. :D

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
@Charlie As you may know from recent postings................. I have lost my nerve with bikes........ but Karts...... now there's a thought (y)

I used to like powerful cars too (not a 'proper' engine unless V8) but now I think I'm becoming a little old and stupid :(

I do still like aeroplanes tho, and at least they pay me to tear it up on those :D

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
@Charlie As you may know from recent postings................. I have lost my nerve with bikes........ but Karts...... now there's a thought (y)

I used to like powerful cars too (not a 'proper' engine unless V8) but now I think I'm becoming a little old and stupid :(

I do still like aeroplanes tho, and at least they pay me to tear it up on those :D

Only been up once in a little plane. Piper Warrior or something like that... Wasn't for for me to be honest.... V8s though that's a different thing ! (y)

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
We used to own a 100 cc kart and did practice days at rye house earlier this year my son beat me for the first time Not bad realey as I'm sixty to his thirty two had to happen eventually we moved from karts to auto grass cars

Diesel

Free Member
Oct 7, 2015
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
im a newbie
2 Seasons in Club 100 and a test day in a Rotax @ Whilton .....just loved the Rotax :)

upload_2015-10-22_22-51-11.png

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
As me and my girlfriend have just brought a camper so we can go racing in style, (and obviously go on nice holidays blah blah blah) are any other kart racers on here??
Never did get the hang of Girlfriend Racing - despite loads of practice I could never catch her.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back