Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
Over the last week the little lights that show how full our grey waste tank is has been showing empty. Since the black one always shows two thirds full even when empty I have just assumed it was trying to compensate in some way.

Read more here...

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Maybe you've been driving with the drain tap open?
Cheers, Dave(y)

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
This Grey Waste stuff.........................................could someone explain it to me please ? In detail, holding nothing back, for it must be mighty stuff !!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ethle the wondervan

Free Member
Mar 13, 2015
Peak District
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
One year
Over the last week the little lights that show how full our grey waste tank is has been showing empty. Since the black one always shows two thirds full even when empty I have just assumed it was trying to compensate in some way.

Read more here...

Two turds full!? :Eeek:

You need a bigger tank or a less 'productive' diet.

Oops, sorry, varyfocals playing up again. :nerd:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
What's the problem, it's only soapy water.........:reel:

John, you know it's not. It has pubic hair in there too as well as grease from washing up which if left untreated could kill a motorcyclist like @drago35uk You really ought to understand the seeeeeerrriousness of grey water dumping...
After the Chester meet there were several accidents reported in the local press including cyclists and old people slipping on the grey waste left by the people leaving the rally, one lady suffered a fractured hip following tumbling over a lose strand of pubic hair drained on the road following a shower that a funster had

Ethle the wondervan

Free Member
Mar 13, 2015
Peak District
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
One year
John, you know it's not. It has pubic hair in there too as well as grease from washing up which if left untreated could kill a motorcyclist like @drago35uk You really ought to understand the seeeeeerrriousness of grey water dumping...
After the Chester meet there were several accidents reported in the local press including cyclists and old people slipping on the grey waste left by the people leaving the rally, one lady suffered a fractured hip following tumbling over a lose strand of pubic hair drained on the road following a shower that a funster had

How could a motorcyclist be killed with a face full of pubes!?

:mask::winky:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
How could a motorcyclist be killed with a face full of pubes!?

:mask::winky:
trust me, saw it happen. guy got a pube stuck in the visor mechanism, a Mercedes washed it's windows and the visor of the motorcyclist following at the same time, motorcyclist attempted to lift visor to see where he was going and the pube in the mechanism prevented this from happening and subsequently that was that... went straight through a farmers gate and in to a silage full of shit and drowned.

These things happen pal these things happen

Ethle the wondervan

Free Member
Mar 13, 2015
Peak District
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
One year
Quite right. Yes, this is a serious discussion involving grey water and the hazards of driving with the waste tap open.

I well remember, as a young motorcyclist, slipping on a wet patch as I 'opened her up'.......... Took my poor old mum ages to scrub the grass stains out of my elbows.........

I've lost the thread again!

Anyway, where do all these posh motorhomers get all their grey and black water from? Mine is all yellow and brown!

Jan 27, 2013
Stamford
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 282
Exp
Seven plus years
I read it on FUN somewhere that grey water is dirty and contains faecal matter.

And it's a comment that still makes me laugh :whistle:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Must remember to fully do up the fresh water drain before we take Buffy in for her MOT on Tuesday :)

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
After suffering from a blocked grey tap in the last van I now regularly have Mr Mousys nether regions waxed, I find this completely eliminates any shedding of the pubes, thus allowing us to leave our massive Hymer tap open with free running grey water gushing everywhere. Result.

The average price for a "back, sac and crack" tea tree wax in Wales is £20, so don't be ripped off fellow Funsters.

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
After suffering from a blocked grey tap in the last van I now regularly have Mr Mousys nether regions waxed, I find this completely eliminates any shedding of the pubes, thus allowing us to leave our massive Hymer tap open with free running grey water gushing everywhere. Result.

The average price for a "back, sac and crack" tea tree wax in Wales is £20, so don't be ripped off fellow Funsters.
Mousy my dear, has your recent foray into the realms of naturism caused you to throw caution to the wind? Poor Ron nearly choked on his tea whilst reading one of your posts a moment ago about how you came close to incinerating your own 'nether region' in the bath! And now I have a vivid mental image of dear Mr Mousy as nature intended 'helicoptering' in the Hymer whilst you sauté the tea! :Eeek:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Took my poor old mum ages to scrub the grass stains out of my elbows.........
Yes, I remember that as well!! But mine wasn't caused by falling off a motorcycle, more a motorcyclist.........:(:(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back