Join us at the Peterborough Show - 2009 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Well this years round of motorhome shows is nearly upon us and so it is now time to get booking - to make sure that you don't miss out on the fun!

This years National Motorhome Show (aka Peterborough Show) is on on the 24th - 26th April.

It is in the Calendar Link RemovedClick HereLink Removed already and we already have a few attendees who have put there names down.

Details of the show can be found here:
http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/exh...on.asp?exhib=3

Booking as part of MotorhomeFun will get you a £2 discount and will alllow you to camp with us, the fastest growing motorhoming community on the internet:Smile:

Camping is available from Thursday to Monday and the prices are based on 2 adults and up to 3 children per unit, additional adults will be charged at £12 per person.

Prices are for club members who pre-book with Warners before the pre-booking closing date (9am 3rd April 09). Members who do not pre-book will be parked in the General camping area and not with Motorhome Fun and will not receive the £2 pre-booking discount.

Camping Prices:
Thursday arrival - £35.00
Friday arrival - £32.00
Saturday arrival - £29.00

When booking make sure you select Motorhome Fun as your club.

Can I suggest that where it asks for 'Membership Number' you actually enter your username? That might help when we are trying to marry up details with the organisers.

Entertainment prices are for pre-booking with your pitch and are on a first come - first served basis as numbers are limited.

Entertainment Prices:- Adults £15.00 Child(5-16yrs) £7.00

We hope we have as good a turn out for this show as we will at Newark so get booking and we hope to see you there ::bigsmile:

Current Attendees:

Click Here to see the up to date list of attendees in the calendar

Please reply in this thread once you have booked with the event organisers and you will be added to the list of current attendees in the calendar

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hello all,

If you have already booked for this show and are camping with MotorhomeFun but are not on the list of attendees then please reply to this thread and you'll be added ::bigsmile:

Bryan
Administrator

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Rally Marshalls Wanted

Hello all,

We are looking for rally marshalls for this event, If you are interested and would like to know what is involved then please PM me. :Smile::thumb:

Bryan
Administrator

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
attendees link now working Bryan....unfortunatly it just brings up the same page as you linked from.

you having a bad day mate? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
attendees link now working Bryan....unfortunatly it just brings up the same page as you linked from.

you having a bad day mate? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You sure John? It takes me to the calendar entry...

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
...er John....

That IS the calendar - look at the address in your own title bar :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::RollEyes::winky:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
You sure John? It takes me to the calendar entry...
Hi Bryan,

The "current attendees" link just keeps taking me to the calendar page, which is where I started.

For info, Rita and I are booked and paid for, and will arrive on the Thursday.

Jock.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
i see where you're coming from bryan BUT it is the same page as we are linking FROM and the attendees list is empty.
the 'surrent attendees' list doesnt highlight as a link and has no names below. its the bottom of the page

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee John
He's definatley lost it:ROFLMAO:
Hi Jock Pammy and I arriving Thursday too:thumb:
Geo

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
't'aint working Bryan!!

Please CLICK HERE once you have booked with the event organisers and tell us, you will then be added to the list of current attendees in the calendar

Current Atendees - doesn't click through!!!

Can't remember whether you've got us on the list or not!!!! Think Pammy put us on though!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Would be getting excited about it but then remember that to be at Peterborough we actually have to come back to UK!!:cry::cry::cry:

See y'all!:roflmto::roflmto:

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
i see where you're coming from bryan BUT it is the same page as we are linking FROM
I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee John
He's definatley lost it:ROFLMAO:
't'aint working Bryan!!
I thought it was just me Pappa John.
yep!!!!just brings me back to here..
Hi Bryan,

The "current attendees" link just keeps taking me to the calendar page,

This post at the start of this thread (the one you are reading) has info regarding the show, booking procedures etc. At the bottom of the post there is a link to the entry in the calendar where you will see ALMOST exactly the same info. It is differnt, to reflect the fact that it is the calendar entry. At the bottom of the CALENDAR entry you will see the current attendees AND alink back to this thread (the one you are still reading, hopefully :RollEyes:) where you can post a message to say you have booked, after you have booked. After you have posted in this thread (the one you are...get the picture?:ROFLMAO:) the attendee list in the calendar entry will be amended.

Clear? good. Clear at the back? good. STOP CHEWING MARIE! Good!

Now, any more questions :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bryan (author of this thread, the one that you are reading........)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
This post at the start of this thread (the one you are reading) has info regarding the show, booking procedures etc. At the bottom of the post there is a link to the entry in the calendar where you will see ALMOST exactly the same info. It is differnt, to reflect the fact that it is the calendar entry. At the bottom of the CALENDAR entry you will see the current attendees AND alink back to this thread (the one you are still reading, hopefully :RollEyes:) where you can post a message to say you have booked, after you have booked. After you have posted in this thread (the one you are...get the picture?:ROFLMAO:) the attendee list in the calendar entry will be amended.

Clear? good. Clear at the back? good. STOP CHEWING MARIE! Good!

Now, any more questions :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bryan (author of this thread, the one that you are reading........)

Why didn't you just say all that in the first place? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jock.

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Sorry Bryan!!
I still can't get the list of attendees:Doh::Doh:
We have booked and paid, and should arrive on Thursday:thumb:
Nigel (sundowner)

Last edited:

Bugsy

Free Member
Oct 25, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since December 2008
We've booked and will arrive on Friday.:thumb:

Toni & Barry

porky1949

Free Member
Feb 13, 2009
brighton
Funster No
MH
rv
Exp
peterborough show

hi.
just booked porkie6249 lots of trouble booking last night,
seems to sorted now.
looking forward to putting faces to the names:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Weve booked, arriving Friday

Dave & Edwina

We've booked and will arrive on Friday.:thumb:

Toni & Barry

I is booked 4 dis 1.

mussed fined ticets

:RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes:

hi.
just booked porkie6249 lots of trouble booking last night,
seems to sorted now.
looking forward to putting faces to the names:ROFLMAO:

All added:thumb:

(Even pappajohn should be able to see the attendees list now :ROFLMAO:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back