Biting one's toungue at Incleboro Fields (1 Viewer)

Tanya_and_Mick

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 12, 2015
Quesada, Spain
Funster No
MH
Globecar 640DK
Exp
For the first time ever we had to bite our tongues for a period of time prior to complaining to our neighbours at Incleboro Fields this weekend.

So, as a couple during the Easter school holidays at a large family site, such as Incleboro Fields we should most probably have known better - and based on tihs weekend we have changed our August visit to a CC site to a Tranquil adults only site (£50 more but in our eyes worth it).

So,,,,our pitch was constently invaded by little people; and more tennis balls than Wimbeldon against the side of our new Motorhome - I must have been a ball-boy in a previous life.

So trying not be grumpy but with steel in my eyes I had a brief chat with the parents - grunt, grunt and a swig of lager was the reply, but I got the feeling the white gloves would be coming out for three, three minute rounds.

Laughter of children is great and should never be muted. So lessons learnt on our part, as a couple be mindful of school holidays and just accept that in general standards have really dropped when it comes to installing a bit of respect in your children and yourself - for some people........sigh

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Totally agree, it's a shame that once again the minority spoil it for the majority.
You should try the Spanish Easter holidays, that can be quite testing, and that's coming from us,those that live here.
Hope your August break is more of what you expect.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
Shoot the little bastards.
Wonder could we ?
I mean in a sporting manner...!
Say with a nice little .177 co2 thing...... !
10 pointer for the older ones, 15 points for the quicker ones and 20 points for the ringleaders.....
Would offer sticky plasters for the harder wounds but we need to be sporting.... No shooting closer than 20 metres ( unless with BB pistol) and points don't count with side arms.
Right,
Try it out during Easter holidays,
Game on !

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Totally agree, it's a shame that once again the minority spoil it for the majority.
You should try the Spanish Easter holidays, that can be quite testing, and that's coming from us,those that live here.
Hope your August break is more of what you expect.

:LOL::LOL:

Simon

Free Member
Aug 29, 2014
Ramsgate, Kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 600
Exp
First year under our belt!
The trouble with kids is they eventually grow old and turn into miserable, moaning, grumpy old gits.

JJ :cool:

Rightly so, but it takes a very long time for them to get there, unfortunately. I wonder if there's a way to speed up the process?

Voyger1010

Free Member
Oct 25, 2013
UK
Funster No
The trouble with kids is they eventually grow old and turn into miserable, moaning, grumpy old gits.
which just proves the point, in the old adage "that it is always the parents Fault," so might as well shoot the neanderthal parents as well. How many points though?

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
C.C wardens should have intervened as ball games are NOT allowed anywhere near pitches
Too busy telling new arrivals their off side wheel is 2" outside their pitch and they are facing the wrong way anyway.

Cant take the wardens away from the really important jobs just to bollock a parent or two for a minor indescretion like ball games.

redjohn151

Free Member
Aug 21, 2014
Funster No
MH
Hymer b534
Exp
I'm a newbie
Just collected the kids Clamidia and Tyson from a camping trip with their uncle Rocky at incleboro fields
They enjoyed themselves but they are missing a large number of tennis balls.
That's kids for you.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Now then just one goddamn minute here! How dare you pick on little children! You cruel heartless persons! I am absolutely disgusted that you would even think of chastising a child!

Why goddamn it!!! you'll be cuffing Dogs next!!!! Good grief It's a cold hard world we live in, innit?

(Oh dear here we go again another 12 pages of heartbreak!)

Voyger1010

Free Member
Oct 25, 2013
UK
Funster No
CC Warden = 100 but if clasping a clipboard when shot (photographic evidence required) 150 points
CC Assistant Warden = 7o

C&CC only 25 points I'm afraid.
I promise you for that many points I'll carry two clipboards, ( I used to be a marksman, now a grumpy old git)but I think your being somewhat bias, needing photographic evidence!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back