hello everyone im new on the site (1 Viewer)

C

callyforaswally

Deleted User
hello everyone i thought i would intoduce myself my names john im from scotland im just starting to convert my fiat ducato van so any ideas of layouts and any other help would be much appreciated,, ps thanke terry

Manouche

Free Member
Feb 5, 2009
Southsea
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
20 years
Hi John and welcome, will we see you in The Lounge for the Quiz night ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi John, layouts are both practical and personal, that's why there are literally hundreds of different layouts, Go to a show and sit in as many as you can, you should get an idea then about what you like and what will fit your needs. Meanwhile welcome to the fun:thumb:

A

ahock13

Deleted User
Motorhome Hire

hello everyone i thought i would intoduce myself my names john im from scotland im just starting to convert my fiat ducato van so any ideas of layouts and any other help would be much appreciated,, ps thanke terry
I'm a new member looking to buy a motorhome soon but want to rent one out for the last week in June. Does anyone want to rent out their camper/motorhome for a week or split week in June 2009...everything else is booked solid! Thanks Alan

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Hi, John, and welcome. Lots of friendly people and advice here. We went to the shows and spent hours stepping up and into Mhomes to see what would work for us,what type of fabrics, colours, kitchen facilities we wanted.
Good luck,:Smile:
Lucille

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi John

Welcome to the FUN SITE. Youre screen name makes it sound as though you like a drink. Thats another thing in common that you will have with Scotlandjim, he hits the botttle everytime the wind gets up and he has to lower his cranky :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry Jim, I'm just in one of those moods :thumb:

Cheers Jim :thumb:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi John and welcome :thumb:
if you need any more info just shout :ROFLMAO:
terry

owlgirl

Free Member
Jul 7, 2008
Funster No
welcome, hope the conversions going on OK

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I'm a new member looking to buy a motorhome soon but want to rent one out for the last week in June. Does anyone want to rent out their camper/motorhome for a week or split week in June 2009...everything else is booked solid! Thanks Alan

Hi Alan,

Click on our banner and and try booking with an enquiry.:thumb:

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back