Peterborough Show all full up , S**t any chance of a cancellation (1 Viewer)

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Normally, someone cancels due to unforseen circumstances.
Just let folk know you are looking.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
What do you mean full up? how can an exhibition be full up I was wanting to go and I thought I had put my name down for the funster campsite but nothing has ever been mentioned again about this. How do you know if there is a place or not. The booking form has no mention of Motorhome fun in the list of clubs what is happening how do I book?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
What do you mean full up? how can an exhibition be full up I was wanting to go and I thought I had put my name down for the funster campsite but nothing has ever been mentioned again about this. How do you know if there is a place or not. The booking form has no mention of Motorhome fun in the list of clubs what is happening how do I book?

It's the MotorhomeFun area that's full up not the whole show. Apparently the limit set by Warners was 150 vans. Some of us (myself included) left it to late to book in with the Fun area so we have booked into the C&CC area instead. We'll still wander over and join in with the Funster activities tho'. :Smile:

Apr 30, 2010
Reading
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Returned 2010
Could Check with RVOC, Rick may have space there & I am sure it would be near FUN.

Arthur

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I thought that I put my name down and asked for a badge and even a bacon sarnie but never heard anything since, Am I on it or not there seems to be no list that I have seen about it other than the one with 80 names on a few weeks ago Is this the reason The MHF does not appear on the organisers list.?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I thought that I put my name down and asked for a badge and even a bacon sarnie but never heard anything since, Am I on it or not there seems to be no list that I have seen about it other than the one with 80 names on a few weeks ago Is this the reason The MHF does not appear on the organisers list.?
Fun is no longer on the Warners booking list because the area is full.

We received our tickets from Warners a couple of weeks ago so most others should have done so as well. If you haven't received tickets the best thing to do will be to get in touch with Warners and check whether they have actually taken a booking from you.
This is the thread for P'boro Show:
http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum...motorhome-show-peterborough-showground.98304/
I can't see your name on the list. Maybe you just filled in Jim's form (stage 3) but didn't do the rest of it?
Jock has put a note with the list "Please note, that these are only the names of those who confirmed they have booked, and filled in the Funsters attendee form. Anyone showing an interest only, is not included."
There are 127 names on Jock's list so that means there are 23 people who have booked with Warners but not filled in Jim's form.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back