Feb 15, 2009
Wokingham, Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
Hi guys

Dont know if there has been past threads on leveling but I would like to have a system that lifts the MH on jacks to avoid messing with ramps.
I have seen component form electric and hydraulic systems available from America and have seen the Leveltronic system. I have tried to find a fitter for the leveltronic and had a poor response. The cost was £2200.00 but I was also told it goes wrong too often.
Is there anything else available.

Cheers Tony

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Hi guys

Dont know if there has been past threads on leveling but I would like to have a system that lifts the MH on jacks to avoid messing with ramps.
I have seen component form electric and hydraulic systems available from America and have seen the Leveltronic system. I have tried to find a fitter for the leveltronic and had a poor response. The cost was £2200.00 but I was also told it goes wrong too often.
Is there anything else available.

Cheers Tony

I spoke to Towtal about this a while back they stopped doing Leveltronic because the Italian spares provision was so unreliable; it was around £4000 fully fitted, breathtakingly expensive. :Eeek::Eeek:They now do another system, I think, which was better backed up spares wise. They do pretty sound work, so it may be worth giving them a call.

Laurie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back