Techno, how's the Chinese phone going (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Getting a bit worried here, ordered one last week on his first views of it, hopeing he was going to jump in with, the best thing since sliced bread:(

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
For other interested cheap&Chinese fans..... original topic

Broken Link Removed

Main thrust
Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Getting a bit worried here, ordered one last week on his first views of it, hopeing he was going to jump in with, the best thing since sliced bread:(

As said before on another thread my Cubot P7 was £60 odd quid when I bought it 8 months ago.......excellent phone all the add-ons work well, even the selfie cam looks something like me! Bought Mrs BB one 7 months ago and despite her dropping it a dozen times it still works great..............don't know how I got on without having the dual sim, one for work (keeps the accountant happy) and one for pleaaaashure! Though there's not a lot of that about at the mo.
The one Techno got is more advanced than mine but I am still well pleased with mine(y)

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I too am well pleased with mine (y)Cubot P6 -THL T6S and the best and dearest is the all singing/dancing Lenovo (y)then again it should be it was £120 double the price of the other two :)
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back