A big ask: Are you leaving UK soon to Seville and Portugal? (1 Viewer)

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
II know this is a big ask, I have an old (1997) 125 scooter in Spain and need a speedo and small screen for it, I have located the parts in UK but they will not post to Spain.

So my question is, if you are traveling from the UK soon and coming down to Seville and then along the A49 towards Portugal, would you be kind enough to (if I got them posted to you) bring them over for me. You would not have to travel out of you way at all as my house is 500 metres from junction 53 on the A49 between Seville and Huelva. The parcels (2) are small.

I know it is a big ask but if you can help, would you PM me please.

Thanks for reading this message to the end.

OP
OP
Billy23

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
why not get them to post to a family member then get family member to post them to you

Yup I can of course do that, I do normally as this is not the first thing I have bought in the UK, but in one package is the small windscreen and I am looking (if possible) to find a safer way to get it to me as the post office might not care that it is indeed fragile. And I would like it in one piece :)

If I have to get the family to post then I will, I just thought that lots of you guys pass my door each year, so I thought I would try a long shot.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back