Tunnelbear (1 Viewer)

Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
At camping Zeeburg in Amsterdam, I met up with 'spottycatz' who was catching the ferry back to the UK after a winter in Spain.

Chatting as one does, with toilet paper under arm, he mentioned ' Tunnelbear' , I downloaded the app, and am now watching bbc1, will listen to Ken Bruce in the morning, and watch Sky sports on Saturday. A great bit of kit, and for £2.29 a month of unlimited download......BRILLIANT.

Even better, when SWMBO wants to watch Coronation Street, I can nip off for a couple of beers...£2.29 sounds like a bargain

Movinon

Free Member
Feb 1, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Lots
I am not familiar with this particular VPN service, but whilst it may offer a proxy server are you sure that it offers an actual VPN. It seems rather cheap. There was a case of a VPN service a while back which turned out to be just a proxy server. It wasn't possible to tell that the VPN part didn't work and this scam went undetected for some time. Not a problem if you don't need a serious VPN of course, and just want to watch TV.

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Downloaded this a while back, was handy for getting additional US content from services such as Netflix, assuming they haven't since closed the door...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Used it for about a year, no problems, good bit of kit. Does what it says.

Having said that, I don't use it so much now that I have an Android TV box.
If you are on android you can download an app called Kodi, it then turns your tablet into an android tv box for free, I get all the premiership games in foreign live, plus thousands of films and of coarse live TV. If you are interested have a look at this site, all the info is there.
https://seo-michael.co.uk

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
If you are on android you can download an app called Kodi, it then turns your tablet into an android tv box for free, I get all the premiership games in foreign live, plus thousands of films and of coarse live TV. If you are interested have a look at this site, all the info is there.
https://seo-michael.co.uk

Yup been using it for a long time now, best part is F1 for me. The site you quote is good but there are loads of sites out on the net, and although that one is a good start point, once you are Kodi the world of TV is your oyster.

To watch TV straight away on your computer, some will find this site OK Broken Link Removed

kc888

Free Member
Mar 9, 2015
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking for a new one
Exp
5 years
Tunnelbear is alright, I used it for a while before, but it cuts everynow and then...

Also with VPNs it often depends on how fast your internet connection is, and where you're situated.

I currently use Express vpn which isn't too bad. (https://www.expressvpn.com)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back