Sigma S34 alarm installation instructions (2 Viewers)

Sport Billy

Free Member
Feb 24, 2015
Derby
Funster No
MH
Swift Suntor 630G
Exp
7yrs
Hi, I have a Sigma S34 alarm fitted to my Suntor 630g and I understand it can be wired for bike protection. I'm looking for installation instructions to update my alarm system. I also would like to know: can I add additional LEDs in parallel to the flashing LED on the dash (I want to place waterproof LEDs to all 4 corners of my MH). Kind regards Ian.

trekkin

Free Member
Sep 12, 2014
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rv
Exp
5 years but still learning
Sorry cannot help with question but

I was unfortunate enough to park opposite a MoHo than had fitted external LED to the alarm, it took me all my will power to not walk over and smash them, they were so annoying and only attracted attention, so one in each corner arggggg

OP
OP
Sport Billy

Sport Billy

Free Member
Feb 24, 2015
Derby
Funster No
MH
Swift Suntor 630G
Exp
7yrs
That's a bit aggressive, but I get your point and may rethink, we do a lot of wild camping and recently had our bikes pinched, would like to warn passers by this MH is alarmed!!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

trekkin

Free Member
Sep 12, 2014
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rv
Exp
Sorry not meant to be aggressive, but the blue flash ever 10 secs, lit our MoHo inside,,

Good luck with alarm update to include your bike

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
You could just fit a stand alone flashing led which would achieve the same effect without connecting to your slarm system at all, plus you could turn it off if it causes annoyance.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sorry not meant to be aggressive, but the blue flash ever 10 secs, lit our MoHo inside,,

I've parked up next to lots of people who have blue alarm warning lights. Yes looking at them in the dark they are very distinctive and noticeable. (That's the idea) But never have I seen any that would light another Motorhome inside, what did he have fitted? runway lights? :D

trekkin

Free Member
Sep 12, 2014
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rv
Exp
Super bright LED, like a torch, nice when you are parked opposite, during the long dark evenings,

Emmenay

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-tiki 600
Exp
Since 2011
Don't be put off, if you want to have external LED's, you have them. They certainly make me sleep better, one on each door handle.
As for alarm LEDs lighting up the inside of other vehicles , Oh Please! most led torches don't even light up the floor in front of you!

OP
OP
Sport Billy

Sport Billy

Free Member
Feb 24, 2015
Derby
Funster No
MH
Swift Suntor 630G
Exp
7yrs
likeing the comments, i am more the 'fit Leds on all corners as long as they are not too bright'. Any news on instructions for wiring my bike protector????

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Surely if a neighbours alarm LEDs are too bright and "lighting up" the inside of your motorhome you'd just close the blinds/curtains?

D.

Emmenay

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-tiki 600
Exp
Since 2011
Almost forgot....I have a diagram/instructions for the M30 version which I'm told is very similar, got it from a Subaru forum.
I had someone fit two extra LEDs but they could not be done in line with the existing led, they had to come from the only spare output at the back of the main unit. This might compromise the extra circuit for the bike alarm but i could be wrong.
Let me know if you want me to PDF the instructions to you. (y)

OP
OP
Sport Billy

Sport Billy

Free Member
Feb 24, 2015
Derby
Funster No
MH
Swift Suntor 630G
Exp
7yrs
Thank you for the reply, yes I would like to review the instructions. I guess that most of the models are very similar. Many thanks. Can you send me the PDF through this blog, or do you want my email address (sorry i'm new)

Emmenay

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-tiki 600
Exp
Since 2011
I am trying to work out how to do it, I thought it was PDF but it is word, give me a little while!

OK, can't work out how to PM you a .doc file and as I'm on a tablet I'm limited with options. If you pm me your email address I can send it that way.

Last edited:

Scuba Steve

Free Member
Jan 21, 2015
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
I've had a strike back growler fitted to my MH and this has blue flashing lights on each corner, and to be honest if it offends anyone then I'm sorry, but I work really hard and have been lucky enough to have saved enough money to by a motorhome that I wish to protect, I've had 2 thousand pounds worth of bikes knicked off the back of my MH whilst asleep, this in it self is enough to make me want to protect my new bikes, what would of happened if they wanted to break into my MH whilst I was asleep? Could I protect my family, would I get into trouble for protecting my family? I chose to have blue flashing lights instead.
Non of us would have to do this if we could be sure that our hard earned items would be safe
Peace out, let's live, Tavel safe and shut ya blinds if it offends ;)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Your Sigma would need a normally open (N/C) output to effectively make a closed loop system for your bikes. Remember you'll have to build in an override so you can use the alarm when the loop isn't plugged in.

Emmenay

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-tiki 600
Exp
Since 2011
I've had a strike back growler fitted to my MH and this has blue flashing lights on each corner, and to be honest if it offends anyone then I'm sorry, but I work really hard and have been lucky enough to have saved enough money to by a motorhome that I wish to protect, I've had 2 thousand pounds worth of bikes knicked off the back of my MH whilst asleep, this in it self is enough to make me want to protect my new bikes, what would of happened if they wanted to break into my MH whilst I was asleep? Could I protect my family, would I get into trouble for protecting my family? I chose to have blue flashing lights instead.
Non of us would have to do this if we could be sure that our hard earned items would be safe
Peace out, let's live, Tavel safe and shut ya blinds if it offends ;)

Totally utterly 100% agree, I was too easy about the whole subject until me and the Mrs got done while we were asleep, believe me, its not nice waking to the realisation that things could have been a lot worse!

Scuba Steve

Free Member
Jan 21, 2015
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
If anyone has concerns about security on there MH I can very highly recommend Vanbitz!
Not the cheapest system but definitely the best and after all look at what you are protecting

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back