Free Member
Sep 21, 2013
skipton
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since2007
i wondered if any funster could help me find the fuse for the round 12volt cigarette type socket with television Ariel lead next to it that is in my rear lounge. Motor home is a sundance 630l 2005 model, the socket was working while I was using tyre inflator for air suspension then just stopped and there is no power to the socket. I have checked the fuses both sides passenger and driver of the lower dash panel and the big black box near air cleaner in engine bay. I am now at a total loss, the colour of the 12volt wires at the back of the round socket is red/white, and yellow. Thank you I.n anticipation of your replies, regards bill.

OP
OP
buffallobill

buffallobill

Free Member
Sep 21, 2013
skipton
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since2007
Thank you Ed Excel, so it looks like there is a 5 amp fuse lurking around somewhere,
It is not to far away from the control panel that is over the habitation door but I can't see any fuse boxes or in line fuse anywhere near there ,I will have another root tomorrow and if no success I will copy the wiring diagram you kindly posted and go to todds in lostock hall , Coote lane. Thank you for your kind help, regards Bill.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wickolad

Free Member
Sep 10, 2013
Wickersley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie to MH, 20yrs+ Caravanning.
Hi Bill, the fuse should be a blade fuse on the sergant power supply unit. There will be the 240v circuit breakers on the panel, but also a couple rows of fuses (under the clear plastic covers) supplying 12v to various things like lights, pumps, battery charge etc, including TV 12v power socket.

Wickolad

Free Member
Sep 10, 2013
Wickersley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie to MH, 20yrs+ Caravanning.
Just checked mine, EC225 and its fuse no.9. 10amp 12v sockets and TV Amp.

OP
OP
buffallobill

buffallobill

Free Member
Sep 21, 2013
skipton
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since2007
Hi Bill, the fuse should be a blade fuse on the sergant power supply unit. There will be the 240v circuit breakers on the panel, but also a couple rows of fuses (under the clear plastic covers) supplying 12v to various things like lights, pumps, battery charge etc, including TV 12v power socket.
Thank you I will have a good look tomorrow..

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I would use the cigar lighter in cab next time, presuming you have one, that will probably have a bigger rated fuse

Always presumes you can still reach the air input from there of course :)

OP
OP
buffallobill

buffallobill

Free Member
Sep 21, 2013
skipton
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since2007
Whey hey found it, 5amp fuse blown, now replaced and working ok.

Wickolad and Grass cutter absolutely spot on , it was in the wardrobe
At the side of the Sargent 240 volt circuit breaker, a row of 6 spade fuses .
One being the 5 amp which I have replaced, Thank you guys for your valued experience really appreciated , kind regards bill....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back