A Grand Opening Meet with Date Poll (2 Viewers)

Dates available

• 8th & 9th September

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6th & 7th October

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Sharon i will book direct with the site when i come back from my hols....:Smile:

Cheers Mark

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Let's hope they are not fully booked by then Mark :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Sharon

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Sharon i will book direct with the site when i come back from my hols....:Smile:

Cheers Mark

For Gawds sake don't tell them that there are 10 of you matey :roflmto::roflmto:

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Not making any promises but I shall try and coax "you know who" away from his pit and his toy shed for a weekend ....... who knows, we might do the "camping" thing yet :roflmto: :roflmto:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Not making any promises but I shall try and coax "you know who" away from his pit and his toy shed for a weekend ....... who knows, we might do the "camping" thing yet :roflmto: :roflmto:

You may even enjoy it Linda!!! ::bigsmile:

Sharon

PS Bring one of the Buses you have for sale, and telephone number of a taxi to get home - job done!!

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Sharon
sorry for confusing you with my question i should have read thru the threads then i wouldn't need to ask whose name its in
Ruth and i will only be able to make saturday and sunday thats one night stopover
will that be ok

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Sharon
sorry for confusing you with my question i should have read thru the threads then i wouldn't need to ask whose name its in
Ruth and i will only be able to make saturday and sunday thats one night stopover
will that be ok

Hi Tony,

Yes of course - that will be great. I'll stick your name on the calendar (if I haven't done it already).
We will be celebrating our 9th wedding anniversay on that weekend, but there will be plenty of cake left for you on Saturday!!

Sharon

PS Hugh - betcha don't have a cake-whipping emoticon :winky:

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
Hi Tony,

Yes of course - that will be great. I'll stick your name on the calendar (if I haven't done it already).
We will be celebrating our 9th wedding anniversay on that weekend, but there will be plenty of cake left for you on Saturday!!

Sharon

PS Hugh - betcha don't have a cake-whipping emoticon :winky:

a challenge eh?

Link RemovedLink Removed

this sort of cake?

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi everyone

I have had to speak to the site yet again because of the confusion over bookings.

So here goes:

£10 deposit, please give your surname and indicate you are part of the motorhomefun group. Make a note of your allocated pitch number.
We are now on pitch 24.
Hugh I have had you moved from pitch 44 to 26 that you previously thought you were on.
There are another 8 pitches in this block available at the moment, but it is on a first come first served basis.

Fingers crossed :winky:

Sharon

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
Hi everyone

I have had to speak to the site yet again because of the confusion over bookings.

So here goes:

£10 deposit, please give your surname and indicate you are part of the motorhomefun group. Make a note of your allocated pitch number.
We are now on pitch 24.
Hugh I have had you moved from pitch 44 to 26 that you previously thought you were on.
There are another 8 pitches in this block available at the moment, but it is on a first come first served basis.

Fingers crossed :winky:

Sharon

oh.....the geezer said i was on 26! a day or two ago....how odd

sounds like a bit of a lottery to me :eek:

hopefully they dont get the amount they take off my card wrong!!!!! :whatthe:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Sharon I have just booked and paid deposit he didnt give me a pich number as he was in the middle of sorting it out
I told him there was about ten of us and he said that makes 120 of you all together::bigsmile:
Geo

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
Hi Sharon I have just booked and paid deposit he didnt give me a pich number as he was in the middle of sorting it out
I told him there was about ten of us and he said that makes 120 of you all together::bigsmile:
Geo

you want to be careful he does not put you on pitch 10 and takes 120 off your card :whatthe:

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Yes, that sounds about right! I think his words to us were, Sorry no room, some internet group have booked the lot! ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
LOL you lot!!! Now behave and go and book your pitches :winky:

Sharon

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
OK Miss sorry, We are pitch 22 JimJam is pitch 23. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
LOL you lot!!! Now behave and go and book your pitches :winky:

Sharon

we have had a request from the campsite.........could you please only have one person call up each day to book a pitch. they are getting inundated with calls....they had three yesterday!!

please be mindful and polite during this busy period, your business is important to them and they will get to everyone eventually. Please be patient while they attend to your call, especially if home and away is on !

::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I am now booked 28th till the 1st on pitch 27.

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
I've had a dickens of a job getting through to them today - Sharon,Suzy - yoo hoo - any chance of your help? I couldn't get through in the few minutes I had between Prison Clinics, now there's no answer, and my PA, who is useless at the best of times, told me they said they could not confirm a motorhome booking at present :frowny:
Must be all you lot booking 10 pitches at a time and confusing them!!!:eek::eek::eek:

But he (yes, the NHS has some male PAs!!) can generally not be relied upon, so I tried again, without success alas.....although I was hoping!! Tomorrow I'm in a seminar and can't phone until later - late afternoon if I'm lucky. Will happily re-imburse some kind person instantly who is able to help with this!!!

Laurie :Confused:

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Oh Suzy, many thanks - one less thing to stress about. Our little Euro will look a bit teeny between all you big 'uns, mind you, no teasing now!! :blush:

If you PM me your Paypal details, if you have an acc, I'll reimburse you right away.

Your reputation has just soared into dizzy heights :roflmto::roflmto:

Laurie::bigsmile:

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Many thanks Keith, Suzy already offered kindly and I guess I am going to cause total confusion with the site :Confused::Confused:

Just as long as there is a little space between all the biggies for our teeny weeny little 24 footer......:roflmto:

Laurie :rofl:(had a ridiculous day at work. Must write a book someday. :winky:)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Many thanks Keith, Suzy already offered kindly and I guess I am going to cause total confusion with the site :Confused::Confused:

Just as long as there is a little space between all the biggies for our teeny weeny little 24 footer......:roflmto:

Laurie :rofl:(had a ridiculous day at work. Must write a book someday. :winky:)

Steady on Laurie - some reading your post might wonder what you are talking about!!

Suzy was quickest finger first, so Keith then deleted his post....

finger.jpg

Sharon

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Hmmm, yes, I see what you mean!! :roflmto: no sane individual would hang about long here, Sharon, don't worry!

A bit off topic, can one of you avatar magicians out there point me to a site where I could peruse animated avatars and seriously silly graphics??

I had better go and do some work now before sowing more confusion :Confused::Confused:

Laurie

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi i coudnt get through on my cab phone today will try tomorrow i hope pitches dont run out!!!:whatthe:

ray:wub:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back