Parler Francais? Help Required (1 Viewer)

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Perhaps Frankie @yodeli or someone fluent can help me.

I've booked a site in Annecy as part of this summer's tour and have received a long email from them.

Think I've got the gist (once had private French lessons!), but I want to be sure. There are three paragraphs that I’m interested in. Here goes....

Votre reservation sera enregistrée définitement dés la reception du paiement de l´acompte d´un montant de €21.00. Je peux vous proposer de règler cette somme avant 15/3/15.

Des l’enresitrement de votre paiement les renseignements ci-dessus serant détruits et nous vous enverrons votre facture d’acompte accompangneé d’un contrat de sejour en deux exemplaires don’t l’un devra nous êtra retourne signé et date.

Le solde des frais de sejour, sont la somme de €60 á régler avant 16/8/15

Am I right in saying that they want a deposit of €21 before the 15/3/15 and the balance paid on-site by the 16th August?

Would be great if someone could translate the whole lot so that I can learn a bit more and to confirm that the reservation will be made.

Thanks in advance,

James :france:

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Your reservation will be stored définitement dice reception of the payment of the deposit of an amount of € 21.00 . I can offer you this amount be paid before 03/15/15 . Of the enresitrement your payment information above Serant destroyed and we will send your deposit invoice accompangneé a stay contract in two copies do not need one we Etra returns signed and dated . The balance of the living costs are the sum of € 60 á settle

This is what google translate made of it, great facility, but I think I understood the French better than the English translation :D

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
just put "translation" into Goggly and put text in box

"Your reservation will be stored définitement dice reception of the payment of the deposit of an amount of € 21.00 . I can offer you this amount be paid before 03/15/15 .

Of the enresitrement your payment information above Serant destroyed and we will send your deposit invoice accompangneé a stay contract in two copies do not need one we Etra returns signed and dated .

The balance of the living costs are the sum of € 60 á settle before 08/16/15"

OP
OP
wingman

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Thanks David and Judgemental
I couldn't bung it in the translator. Because of the vagaries of the email attachment, couldn't copy and paste it anywhere; hence, I had to type that lot myself!

These translators are ok, but aren't any good at deciphering tenses or colloquialisms.

Was interested in the complete word4word translation for learning purposes.

Thanks though
James

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
You should email them and ask them to speak English.

What is this World coming too?

exactly......Its france what do you expect. they watch more american films, eat more mcdonalds then anyone, but steadfastly refuse to parler l'anglais :D (except our few obviously!)

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Perhaps Frankie @yodeli or someone fluent can help me.

I've booked a site in Annecy as part of this summer's tour and have received a long email from them.

Think I've got the gist (once had private French lessons!), but I want to be sure. There are three paragraphs that I’m interested in. Here goes....

Votre reservation sera enregistrée définitement dés la reception du paiement de l´acompte d´un montant de €21.00. Je peux vous proposer de règler cette somme avant 15/3/15.

Des l’enresitrement de votre paiement les renseignements ci-dessus serant détruits et nous vous enverrons votre facture d’acompte accompangneé d’un contrat de sejour en deux exemplaires don’t l’un devra nous êtra retourne signé et date.

Le solde des frais de sejour, sont la somme de €60 á régler avant 16/8/15

Am I right in saying that they want a deposit of €21 before the 15/3/15 and the balance paid on-site by the 16th August?

Would be great if someone could translate the whole lot so that I can learn a bit more and to confirm that the reservation will be made.

Thanks in advance,

James :france:

Hang on , doing it on a word text as I can't remember all :rolleyes:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Your reservation will be complete as soon as we have received a deposit of 21 euros. I can offer you to pay before the 15/03/15 (not very usual thing to say ….in my opinion)

As soon as we have registered your payment, the above info will be destroyed and we’ll send you the invoice of your deposit along with a stay contract in 2 copies. One of them will have to be sent back to us , dated and signed

The balance of the cost is to be paid before the 16/8/15

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Your reservation will be complete as soon as we have received a deposit of 21 euros. I can offer you to pay before the 15/03/15 (not very usual thing to say ….in my opinion)

As soon as we have registered your payment, the above info will be destroyed and we’ll send you the invoice of your deposit along with a stay contract in 2 copies. One of them will have to be sent back to us , dated and signed

The balance of the cost is to be paid before the 16/8/15
Yeh, that's wot I woz going ter tipe like innit. :whistle::LOL:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Don't forget to type your reply in BOLD letters and type slowly!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: JJ

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
What is this World coming too?

Presumably a planet where people are allowed to speak their own language in their own country, and to the best of my knowledge Annecy is in France.

Then again, maybe I missed some subtle irony there?

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Presumably a planet where people are allowed to speak their own language in their own country, and to the best of my knowledge Annecy is in France.

Then again, maybe I missed some subtle irony there?

I didn't think it was particularly subtle:whistle:

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
Ty

Typical Man.U. Supporter !!!!!

It's Zis,
not this ? Quelle Horeur !!!!
P.s. Who's third in the table ????? :whistle2::whistle2::whistle2:

All teams are where they should be regarding results. Prob 6 teams going for 2nd and 3rd spots, cannot see us getting one of them. Could go down to the wire.
Last time in france was for a Utd game and as my son speaks French and i can get by we never had to speak loudly at all.

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
'Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of the deposit of €21. I would suggest (in other words 'I would like..) this sum should (to) be paid before 15/3/2015. As soon as your payment is recorded the above information will be deleted and we will send you a receipt for the deposit along with two copies of your sojourn contract, one of which we would request you to return to us, signed and dated. The remainder of the fee, in the sum of €60 is to be settled before 16/8/2015'.

Le solde des frais EST, not SONT ... there is only ONE solde.

Ruddy Google is useless.

;)

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
'Dés' translated as 'dice' by google, which happens to be correct. The word should've been 'dès', meaning 'as soon as' ...

It couldn't translate 'accompangneé' as there is no such word. It is 'accompagnée'

OP
OP
wingman

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Frankie @yodeli and @stcyr. Take TWO likes each for that. Many thanks both.

I obviously need to go back to school! I need to know more than "Electricite ne marche pas" :D

Amicalement,

James

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back